Windows 10: Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error

Discus and support Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As of a couple days ago, the Taskbar Calendar the one that pops up when you click the date/time doesn't open anymore. Clicking the date/time does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosephW2, Oct 22, 2024 at 2:02 PM.

1. JosephW2 Win User

Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error

As of a couple days ago, the Taskbar Calendar the one that pops up when you click the date/time doesn't open anymore. Clicking the date/time does nothing. However, looking in Event Viewer, it does generate an event every time I try to open the taskbar calendarWindows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error :pointing to KERNELBASE.DLL as the issue. I did a bit of searching on this, with other people having similar issues but with other programs/apps and I tried to take the KernelBase.DLL from another Win10 installation, but I can't remove the one that's on my system; it just keeps saying that a program is using it. Apparently a lot of pr

:)

2. johnhotzl Win User

Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

3. Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Oct 22, 2024 at 2:03 PM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error - Similar Threads - Taskbar Calendar won't

2. Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error: As of a couple days ago, the Taskbar Calendar the one that pops up when you click the date/time doesn't open anymore. Clicking the date/time does nothing. However, looking in Event Viewer, it does generate an event every time I try to open the taskbar calendar:pointing to...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Taskbar Calendar won't open, KernelBase.DLL error: As of a couple days ago, the Taskbar Calendar the one that pops up when you click the date/time doesn't open anymore. Clicking the date/time does nothing. However, looking in Event Viewer, it does generate an event every time I try to open the taskbar calendar:pointing to...
  4. Calendar from Taskbar will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar from Taskbar will not open: Hello,My calendar when clicking on the the clock in the bottom right of my screen will not open. Trying to figure out what the issue is, but reading through some other posts regarding this same issue did not yield any successful results. I am on Windows 11 and what I have...
  5. Calendar from Taskbar will not open

Calendar from Taskbar will not open: Hello,My calendar when clicking on the the clock in the bottom right of my screen will not open. Trying to figure out what the issue is, but reading through some other posts regarding this same issue did not yield any successful results. I am on Windows 11 and what I have...
  6. Windows 10 Calendar won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Calendar won't open: Worked perfectly until this morning. I open W10 Mail, Then try to access calendar. The app opens, then closes. Same if I try to open W10 Calendar directly. Calendar events are accessible manually through clock. No new software installed....
  7. Windows 10 Calendar won't open

Windows 10 Calendar won't open: Worked perfectly until this morning. I open W10 Mail, Then try to access calendar. The app opens, then closes. Same if I try to open W10 Calendar directly. Calendar events are accessible manually through clock. No new software installed....
  8. Calendar won't open

Calendar won't open: I set up a zoom meeting and, allowed zoom access to my calendar, I went to the event to invite participants and the event keeps closing. I cannot access my calendar at all. It opens to the event then closes. I have restated my desk top. Denied Zoom access, nothing...
  9. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  10. My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display: My Windows 10 taskbar calendar won't open/ display Have same problem with action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-taskbar-calendar-wont-open-display/304a1484-eed5-4c68-9b4e-6ca9d122520d