Windows 10: Windows 10 Task bar

Discus and support Windows 10 Task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Task bar only pops up on desktop screen. Shouldn't it pop up on all screens?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by beauchamp43, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Task bar

Task bar only pops up on desktop screen. Shouldn't it pop up on all screens?

:)

beauchamp43, Mar 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

Windows 10 Task bar

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Task bar

1. Windows 10 Task bar - Similar Threads - Task bar

2. I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No...: I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No up, down ,left. right movement is possible. What should I do?...
  3. I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No...: I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No up, down ,left. right movement is possible. What should I do?...
  4. I am using using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only....: I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No up, down ,left. right movement is possible. What should I do?...
  5. I am using using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only....

I am using using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only....: I am using Windows11. At present my task bar movement restricted center to left only. No up, down ,left. right movement is possible. What should I do?...
  6. Show Task Bar Buttons On All Displays Resets When Monitor Is Turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Task Bar Buttons On All Displays Resets When Monitor Is Turned off: So I have 2 monitors, I have it so that Windows will show taskbar buttons on all displays, but whenever I turn my monitor off and on again, or restart my computer, the setting resets. It still shows in settings that I have it set to all displays, but it doesn't actually work....
  7. Show Task Bar Buttons On All Displays Resets When Monitor Is Turned off

Show Task Bar Buttons On All Displays Resets When Monitor Is Turned off: So I have 2 monitors, I have it so that Windows will show taskbar buttons on all displays, but whenever I turn my monitor off and on again, or restart my computer, the setting resets. It still shows in settings that I have it set to all displays, but it doesn't actually work....
  8. Show Task Bar Buttons On All Displays Resets When Monitor Is Turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How Do I Copy An Icon From The Task Bar To The Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Copy An Icon From The Task Bar To The Desktop: I want to copy an icon from the taskbar to the desktop. I have tried several things, but cannot get it to work.Also, I am not notified by an email when someone responds to my posts. I have the box checked that says "Notify me when someone responds to this post". What do I...
  10. How Do I Copy An Icon From The Task Bar To The Desktop

How Do I Copy An Icon From The Task Bar To The Desktop: I want to copy an icon from the taskbar to the desktop. I have tried several things, but cannot get it to work.Also, I am not notified by an email when someone responds to my posts. I have the box checked that says "Notify me when someone responds to this post". What do I...