Windows 10: Windows 10 Task bar with only a centered Windows logo.

Discus and support Windows 10 Task bar with only a centered Windows logo. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Sometimes - probably my me accidentally hitting a hotkey - the Windows 10 task bar disappears and a new bar shows up with only the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alias.Me, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Alias.Me Win User

Windows 10 Task bar with only a centered Windows logo.

Hello,

Sometimes - probably my me accidentally hitting a hotkey - the Windows 10 task bar disappears and a new bar shows up with only the Windows 10 logo on it.?

Windows 10 Task bar with only a centered Windows logo. 1397827.png

I have 3 monitors hookup to a NVidia card utilizing NVidia Surround.., maybe NVidia has something to do this this (drivers, settings, etc)? The only way I can get rid of this new bar and receive that normal one is by rebooting. Currently this bar shows up about 2 times a day, more if I work a lot. I use a lot of editors with hotkeys and since i'm human my accuracy is not 100% so i'm probably triggering this by accident.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what this feature is suppose to be and how to disable it.?

Thanks in advanced on any help on this.!

:)

Alias.Me, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Anna Hahn Win User

Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Task bar with only a centered Windows logo. - Similar Threads - Task bar centered

2. Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues: Hi. every time I open a quick action on action center, or a menu on task bar. The cursor will keep flickering and then the item becomes unclickable. Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGuiGlLLckI feel this is not a mouse issue because I can actually use...
  3. Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues: Hi. every time I open a quick action on action center, or a menu on task bar. The cursor will keep flickering and then the item becomes unclickable. Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGuiGlLLckI feel this is not a mouse issue because I can actually use...
  4. Windows 10 Action Centers/Task Bar Cursor flickering Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Task bar: Task bar only pops up on desktop screen. Shouldn't it pop up on all screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-task-bar/b896c3d3-cd06-44df-9436-46bf305d1894
  6. action center will not open from task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center will not open from task bar: action center will not open from task bar. calendar will not open from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open-from-task-bar/be04c14a-2f7d-4cf6-8eb9-ee608ca0ce6a
  7. windows 10 task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 task bar: Hello there , my problem today is after last update- i am unable to use my laptop which is a dell inspiron 5565 I installed the feature update and its caused my laptop to crash my taskbar Due to this i cant even roll back to a earlier date or uninstall said update as i...
  8. windows task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar: hi, i have a windows 10 pc. Today i was using my pc then after evening i couldn't use my taskbar properly. when i start the start menu it closes the taskbar and animations work in start menu but doesn't in taskbar. it shows a resize cursor on task bar and simple one in the...
  9. Centering window title bar text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Centering window title bar text in Windows 10: submitted by /u/GoldenDonutzGaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhuijf/centering_window_title_bar_text_in_windows_10/
  10. Windows logo on task bar quit working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo on task bar quit working: I admit I've tried to avoid updates because they screw up my computer with ghost circles and the cursor gets stuck in the upper right hand corner and I have a terrible time trying to logon to revert to an earlier build. And because I revert to earlier builds I'm concerned...