Windows 10: windows 10 student version

Discus and support windows 10 student version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by asadrahoo, Oct 21, 2022.

1. asadrahoo Win User

windows 10 student version

Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you

:)

asadrahoo, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

1. windows 10 student version - Similar Threads - student version

2. downloadable win10 edu version for university student

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloadable win10 edu version for university student: Dear Sirs: My school University of California, Santa Cruz recently stopped providing free windows 10 education operating system for students to download they suggested that I should contact microsoft support and querying about the availability of win 10 edu version for...
  3. My Excel version are "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019", however formula like xlookup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Excel version are "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019", however formula like xlookup...: It work at first when I write it, and it appear #NAME? on the next day I open my file.All my formula included with "=_xlfn." which I didn't write.and...
  4. My Excel version are "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019", however formula like xlookup...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Excel version are "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019", however formula like xlookup...: It work at first when I write it, and it appear #NAME? on the next day I open my file.All my formula included with "=_xlfn." which I didn't write.and...
  5. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  6. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?: Hello, I have tried to sing up for MICROSOFT AZURE STUDENT VERSION but after completing the process of signing up it shows me that I am not eligible to use it despite being under the conditions! so how can i solve that problem?thanks, in advance....
  7. why am I not eligible for Microsoft azure student version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. windows 10 student version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 student version: Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-student-version/417eaab5-3d17-47d7-9879-a9be1712c824
  9. windows 10 student version

windows 10 student version: Hello every one is there student version of windows 10 existing kindly help .Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-student-version/417eaab5-3d17-47d7-9879-a9be1712c824
  10. Windows 10 free with Azure (student), is there any catch? Which version to choose?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 free with Azure (student), is there any catch? Which version to choose?: As a student (not in US), I have access to azure. It keeps mentioning some credits, costs and subscription, so I'm not sure if I have only limited time/software I can use. It seems there's no barrier though to downloading win 10. Is there something I should know if I plan on...