Windows 10: Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

Discus and support Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mario_0676, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?

:)

Mario_0676, Sep 5, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2022
  3. When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings

When I try to open the recovery it instantly closes in the Windows settings. I tried to enable tpm 2.0 for the Windows 11 update but it wont open.

Dominik Pisarski, Sep 5, 2022
  4. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

I have just upgraded to new release of windows insider preview.

When I try to open Settings, it appears then disappears instantly.

Also, when I right click on desktop and choose Personalize, settings window appears for a second and closes.

The version ov windows: Build 16188.rs_prerelease.170430-1928

ЛоликЛоликов, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

1. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly. - Similar Threads - Settings opened closes

2. Settings instantly closes when I try to open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings instantly closes when I try to open it.: Hi, I'm currently having a problem with my computer where whenever I open settings it instantly closes. I've tried looking up solutions but a lot of them require the use of powershell but when I try to open that it does the same thing. Another thing I found out is it wont let...
  3. Windows 10 settings app closes almost instantly after opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 settings app closes almost instantly after opening it: Hello everyone,I am running Windows 10 family, version 22H2 with the build 19045.4046.As the title says, my settings app closes instantly after opening it.I have seen this issue posted a couple of times before and often times, the response is : does the problem still occur...
  4. Windows 10 settings app closes almost instantly after opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 settings app closes almost instantly after opening it: Hello everyone,I am running Windows 10 family, version 22H2 with the build 19045.4046.As the title says, my settings app closes instantly after opening it.I have seen this issue posted a couple of times before and often times, the response is : does the problem still occur...
  5. Windows 10 settings app closes almost instantly after opening it

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  7. Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Settings opened then closes Instantly.: Whenever i try i opening settings after i had cloned windows onto my ssd it instantly closes. Do i have to delete the windows that was on my HDD?...
  8. Settings Windows 10 closes instantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings Windows 10 closes instantly: I just restarted my pc and set up a new account. Now when I try to open settings it just closes instantly. I cant make a new account, that dosent work, help me please...
  9. System settings instantly closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System settings instantly closes: After recent update i cant open settings from start menu and notifications area - settings instantly close. Buttons in Notifications inactive and after closing panel, system throws this error. Event log: - <Event...
  10. Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly: I installed Windows 10, but now when I try to open Settings, it appears then disappears instantly. I tried rebooting but it changed nothing. Also... when I right click and choose Personalize... it won't come up. Any way to fix this? 10959