Windows 10: Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

Discus and support Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Howdy,I have an HP Notebook 15 running Windows 10 Home in S Mode. I am aware that I can take it out of S Mode, but that, if I do, I can't go back to S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Long-Time Account Holder, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

Howdy,I have an HP Notebook 15 running Windows 10 Home in S Mode. I am aware that I can take it out of S Mode, but that, if I do, I can't go back to S Mode. I have read about the advantages of S Mode and am trying to keep it that way. Unfortunately, while there is supposedly a security advantage, I seem to be having some sort of problem that I now can't diagnose because S Mode doesn't allow so many of the diagnosis tools. I ran a Memory Diagnostic but can't see the final results, though what I saw up until near the end was no problems. I can't run WinDbg to figure out the one Memory.DMP f

:)

Long-Time Account Holder, Apr 13, 2022

2. windows 10 on laptop is stuck in Diagnosing mode.

Hi. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in diagnosing your PC mode. Tried crashing it three times in succ session but did not help.No cursor control Any suggestions please?

johnsochacki, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 13, 2022
  4. FYFI13 Win User

Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

Windows 10 Game Mode tested

So, Windows 10 Game Mode has been tested by pcgamer.com, results, as i have predicted awhile ago are within margin of error:

Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations CXLGgDzGnmFeoiXMZeMEm3-650-80.png

Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations hc8Mp3YUnbTWifrM4tkRj3-650-80.png

Full article: Windows 10 Game Mode tested

FYFI13, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

1. Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations - Similar Threads - Mode Randomly Restarting

2. Can't exit S mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't exit S mode.: I follow the directions on how to exit S Mode. I click the "Get" button. Then I get an error pop up box that says " sorry about that! Something went wrong. We're aware of the issue and working to try to fix it. Try refreshing or come back later. " . I've "come back later "...
  3. Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations: Howdy,I have an HP Notebook 15 running Windows 10 Home in S Mode. I am aware that I can take it out of S Mode, but that, if I do, I can't go back to S Mode. I have read about the advantages of S Mode and am trying to keep it that way. Unfortunately, while there is supposedly...
  4. Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 S Mode Randomly Restarting - Can't Diagnose Due to S Mode Limitations: Howdy,I have an HP Notebook 15 running Windows 10 Home in S Mode. I am aware that I can take it out of S Mode, but that, if I do, I can't go back to S Mode. I have read about the advantages of S Mode and am trying to keep it that way. Unfortunately, while there is supposedly...
  5. 10 s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 s mode: How can I get my new laptop out of Windows 10 in S mode into Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10-s-mode/f10c3d68-af70-4489-bc80-acdccbbd6591
  6. Quick scan due - Windows in S Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan due - Windows in S Mode: My new laptop in S mode keeps attempting to perform a quick scan alongside a warning message Quick Scan Due - several dots appear across the screen as if its doing something but this goes on for hours with no result. My security is up-to-date and the laptop is barely used....
  7. Windows 10 S Mode - no admin privileges and can't switch off S Mode

Windows 10 S Mode - no admin privileges and can't switch off S Mode: I have a Microsoft Surface Go with Windows 10 in S Mode. I've been trying to switch out of S Mode and can't: in the Windows store it says I need to ask my IT Admin. All of the solutions for this problem involve elevated privileges elevated Command prompt, enabling hidden...
  8. S Mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    S Mode: I cannot get out of S Mode it continues to state that we are working on it!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode/57bc9e82-72b6-42c2-af1d-139cc49f72c5"
  9. s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    s mode: Can't switch out of S Mode I have recently gotten a new laptop and when I got to switch out S mode I press "Get" and then it will get stuck on "Working on it" and we have left it on this for over half an hour, we have tried it multiple times and restarted my laptop multiple...
  10. s mode

s mode: cant get s mode to switch off any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode/8e02fe8d-b9b8-43a2-ae47-67cdd8a00695