Windows 10: Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option

Discus and support Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, i'm hoping someone can help. My Lenovo ideapad3 has gone to blue screen and I am unable to restart Windows. Not sure what happened but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olivia Matthews, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option

Hi there, i'm hoping someone can help. My Lenovo ideapad3 has gone to blue screen and I am unable to restart Windows. Not sure what happened but i think something to do with trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I called Lenovo support and they told me i have to reset the laptop and the support person also told me that I need to backup my personal files separately despite choosing the options to keep my files in the reset. My situation is I keep all my files in my desktop drive. The Lenovo support person told me they will get wiped even when I choose the 'Keep My Files' option. Is this correct? I

:)

Olivia Matthews, Apr 8, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option

1. Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option - Similar Threads - Reset Keeping Files

2. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option Bitlocker: If I reset my Laptop and select Keep my files. Can I access my files even if my SSD has a BitLocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-keep-my-files-option-bitlocker/48caacce-4757-4278-a270-f5c3c1d46975
  3. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option Bitlocker: If I reset my Laptop and select Keep my files. Can I access my files even if my SSD has a BitLocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-this-pc-keep-my-files-option-bitlocker/48caacce-4757-4278-a270-f5c3c1d46975
  4. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option: Hi there, i'm hoping someone can help. My Lenovo ideapad3 has gone to blue screen and I am unable to restart Windows. Not sure what happened but i think something to do with trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I called Lenovo support and they told me i have to reset the laptop...
  6. Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option

Windows 10 Reset Keeping My Files Option: Hi there, i'm hoping someone can help. My Lenovo ideapad3 has gone to blue screen and I am unable to restart Windows. Not sure what happened but i think something to do with trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I called Lenovo support and they told me i have to reset the laptop...
  7. Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option

Reset This PC -- "Keep my files" option: I was wondering, if you select the "Keep my files" option while resetting the PC, what folders does Windows keep on the laptop? And besides that, does Windows wipe everything else other than those folders? Any help is appreciated! :...
  8. Keep my files option in Reset this PC menu

Keep my files option in Reset this PC menu: What I need to know is which files will be considered as personal files during the reset process. Will the entire windows partition be wiped, including the username folder in Users folder which contains folders like Pictures, Downloads and other folders like Android sdk and...
  9. Windows 10 Reset Keep My Files Additional Options

Windows 10 Reset Keep My Files Additional Options: I can't find the additional option while trying to reset my PC to keep preinstalled apps. I only have the option to download windows. Can I please have help?...
  10. My windows 10 is undoing changes after reseting with keep files option

My windows 10 is undoing changes after reseting with keep files option: windows was stuck in the blue screen because there is a boot error in srtTrail.txt says: critical boot is corrupted I faced this problem many times and I solved it using reset pc with keep files option because other advanced options didn't work. but now after reset on...