Windows 10: Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

Discus and support Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went to reinstall my windows 10 using the cloud. All was good until it amassed what environment I wanted to use. I clicked on the WRE and now it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Quinton Brown, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

I went to reinstall my windows 10 using the cloud. All was good until it amassed what environment I wanted to use. I clicked on the WRE and now it’s stuck at 64% and looping over and over restarting. Can’t get off this screen

:)

Quinton Brown, Oct 18, 2023

2. Windows 10 Installing Stuck at 64%

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I had previously upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Even though it was buggy, it was working fine for weeks, then suddenly it shifted to a temporary profile. I tried every help suggestion I could find on that problem, and ultimately
    decided to back up my files and reinstall Windows 10.

It has been stuck on 64% now for three days. I did download the
    ISO image of Windows 10 to a thumb drive using my other computer, but the computer that is stuck on 64% will not recognize the thumb drive... or anything.

I tried rebooting and changing the the boot priorities to use the USB port first, but it still returns to 64% Installing screen.

idontwanttomakeanotherprofile, Oct 18, 2023
  3. Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

No error message or code encountered

I tried installing windows 10 using usb now the new windows is in my hard drive. But still when i boot in my ssd it still installing stuck at 64

AnthonyPantig, Oct 18, 2023
  4. Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

Restore factory setting stuck installing windows at 64%

Hi Anthony,

For us to better assist you with the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Aside from being stuck at 64% while installing Windows, did you also encountered an error message/code?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried reinstalling Windows 10 using an installation disc?
    We hope to hear from you soon?

Jennifer Cha, Oct 18, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

1. Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64% - Similar Threads - reinstalling stuck rebooting

2. Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%: I went to reinstall my windows 10 using the cloud. All was good until it amassed what environment I wanted to use. I clicked on the WRE and now it’s stuck at 64% and looping over and over restarting. Can’t get off this screen...
  3. Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reinstalling stuck and rebooting at 64%: I went to reinstall my windows 10 using the cloud. All was good until it amassed what environment I wanted to use. I clicked on the WRE and now it’s stuck at 64% and looping over and over restarting. Can’t get off this screen...
  4. Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%

Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%: Hello,Recently I had to help my father with a new computer his coworker had given him. The long story short is my best idea was to reinstall Windows as I’d be able to fix what his coworker had done in the simplest way possible.Unfortunately, I’m at the common issue of the...
  5. Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reinstallation Stuck At 64%: Hello,Recently I had to help my father with a new computer his coworker had given him. The long story short is my best idea was to reinstall Windows as I’d be able to fix what his coworker had done in the simplest way possible.Unfortunately, I’m at the common issue of the...
  6. Windows 10 clear installation stuck in reboot loop on 64%

Windows 10 clear installation stuck in reboot loop on 64%: Hi, I have tried to re-install clear windows 10 on my asus zenbook 13 through the setting. The installation started fine but when it have reached 64% the computer started to reboot continously I will add a video later, I have tried few methods in the forum to get into...
  7. Windows 10 Reboot is Stuck Rebooting @ 64%

Windows 10 Reboot is Stuck Rebooting @ 64%: Seems a lot of people have the 64% Reboot,Boot Loop. Hp Desktop is stuck in the 64% Loop for about 2 Days now, nothing has changed,except for turning it off and unplugging. I guess the question is since windows 10 came with it automatically do I now need to spend $100-$150 to...
  8. Windows 10 Reboot is Stuck Rebooting @ 64%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Reboot is Stuck Rebooting @ 64%: Seems a lot of people have the 64% Reboot,Boot Loop. Hp Desktop is stuck in the 64% Loop for about 2 Days now, nothing has changed,except for turning it off and unplugging. I guess the question is since windows 10 came with it automatically do I now need to spend $100-$150 to...
  9. Windows 10 Reboot is Stuck Rebooting @ 64%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 reinstallation stuck at 64℅

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reinstallation stuck at 64℅: So i was reinstalling my windows 10 due to some issues and it’s went well until it reached 64% now its stuck there and after a while it goes to 65% then for a split second it’s goes told 82% then restarts the computer and continues from 64% and does the same thing so I'm...