Windows 10: windows 10 recovery disk

Discus and support windows 10 recovery disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my MS office win 10 got crashed so pleased send link for download of it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saurabhgautam9, Jul 6, 2022.

1. windows 10 recovery disk

my MS office win 10 got crashed so pleased send link for download of it

:)

saurabhgautam9, Jul 6, 2022

2. Recovery Disks

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below:

• Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.
    • Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 6, 2022
  3. Pinchy Win User
    XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

Recovery disks are just OEM copies of XP disks. Ie, they can have things such as the companys logo within the files.

If you got a normal XP disk you cant use it. The only way your dads copy of XP will activate is if your normal XP copy is OEM, unless you use the recovery disk.

I always use the recovery disks. Works just like a normal copy *Smile windows 10 recovery disk :). Plus with the recovery disks you dont need the serial key as I *think* its embedded into the files on the disk. Just need to activate windows once on the net *Wink windows 10 recovery disk ;).

Pinchy, Jul 6, 2022
  4. windows 10 recovery disk

Windows 10 recovery drive disks

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the Windows Backup Recovery disks on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the error message you get with the disks?
    Suggest you to insert those disks in a different PC to check if you are able to access your data.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 recovery disk

1. windows 10 recovery disk - Similar Threads - recovery disk

2. Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk: I think I discovered the problem. The external HD RECOVERY disk gets setup as a FAT32.It should be NTFS. If I separately format it as NTFS and do the Create Recovery program again, it reformats the disk to FAT32. This is not correct! Maybe I'm wrong. But looking up general...
  3. Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk: I think I discovered the problem. The external HD RECOVERY disk gets setup as a FAT32.It should be NTFS. If I separately format it as NTFS and do the Create Recovery program again, it reformats the disk to FAT32. This is not correct! Maybe I'm wrong. But looking up general...
  4. External disk recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External disk recovery: My drobo was acting up recently so I tried plugging in all the drives into my PC SATA to usb but windows explorer would not detect it. When I look into disk manager it shows that the drobo is all unallocated space, creating a portion would remove all data but choosing to not...
  5. External disk recovery

External disk recovery: My drobo was acting up recently so I tried plugging in all the drives into my PC SATA to usb but windows explorer would not detect it. When I look into disk manager it shows that the drobo is all unallocated space, creating a portion would remove all data but choosing to not...
  6. Recovery Boot Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Boot Disk: I have a computer that is not booting. Likely the c: drive has failed. So on another computer, I created a USB boot disk. How do I get it to actually boot from there so I can get access to the various drives to prepare for moving that data?...
  7. Recovery Boot Disk

Recovery Boot Disk: I have a computer that is not booting. Likely the c: drive has failed. So on another computer, I created a USB boot disk. How do I get it to actually boot from there so I can get access to the various drives to prepare for moving that data?...
  8. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  9. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.: I changed my win10 from hdd disk C to SSD and I had made recovery image at hdd disk D. Today I Deleted system files from hdd disk C partition, and then uninstalled comodo antivrus app. Then restart :-blue screen error img1. Unable to recover . Only restart or BIOS menu and hp...
  10. Help! Blue screen error,win10 .No recovery disk found that I had.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade