Windows 10: Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

Discus and support Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 features the latest updates. My recovery/advanced startup screens, however, lacks both Startup Repair and System Image Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenPlunkett, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

My Windows 10 features the latest updates. My recovery/advanced startup screens, however, lacks both Startup Repair and System Image Recovery options. The second is peculiar as I use System Image Recovery and the control panel says it's working fine. I've had this problem for at least a couple of months.

:)

StephenPlunkett, Sep 13, 2018
  2. feelulive Win User

windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options [​IMG]

feelulive, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Advanced Startup in Recovery Options of Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

For more information about Advanced startup option, please follow the article below:

Let us know if you have any further question about Windows.

Mel Tar, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

No Troubleshot option in Advanced startup menu..

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly are you accessing the Advance boot option?
    • Are you using Windows 10 installation disk to access the Advance start up options or trying to access through Windows?

I suggest you to follow the below path and check if you are able to see the Troubleshoot option:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you with the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

1. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options - Similar Threads - Recovery Advanced Startup

2. Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Startup Options: I am trying to get to the Advanced startup options menu so I can reset my pc completely from there. The problem is that I can't get to that menu no matter what I try. I have tried to get to the menu through settings, holding left shift and restarting, using command prompt,...
  3. Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Startup Options: I am trying to get to the Advanced startup options menu so I can reset my pc completely from there. The problem is that I can't get to that menu no matter what I try. I have tried to get to the menu through settings, holding left shift and restarting, using command prompt,...
  4. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  5. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  6. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No recovery options start from advanced startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recovery options start from advanced startup menu: hello everyone, I just ran into this problem after I opened my computer case, I did not damage anything or replace anything, I simply just took off my computer case and put it back on. But it took me straight to the boot menu. I have tried every single option and online...
  8. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998
  9. Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10: How to: Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 How to Boot to Advanced Startup Options in Windows 10 Advanced startup enables you to perform these actions: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Boot from a disk (ex:...
  10. windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings: i wonder why theres only shut down option as you see on photo and later i tried bootable usb, i could get some option by this way but it couldnt repair, i cant get startup settings and i feel only 1 person in the world that have that problem and nobody can solve!!! 92985

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no startup settings windows 10 recovery