Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was gonna edit my wallpaper, I didn't notice the "Activate Windows " I want to click to my favorite wallpaper but I can't it won't let me, I saw the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zxechy, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:47 AM.

1. Zxechy Win User

Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

I was gonna edit my wallpaper, I didn't notice the "Activate Windows " I want to click to my favorite wallpaper but I can't it won't let me, I saw the activate Windows and I clicked it of course, I saw "activate windows" and I said "what the heck is going on?" I don't know if it's a physical product key, I don't know much about computers, it's not me that bought the PC and I lost my receipt I was given a troubleshoot I clicked it and it said "internet connection issues" it's not that what the computer saids I just simplified it i don't know what is the result due to my potato internet, is

:)

2. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:51 AM
  4. Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

(message on 8 Nov 2018) My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account.

Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code: 0xC004C003. Activation Troubleshooting said "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Pro." It happened after a few days I installed Windows Update
    for (10.0.17763.55)!

Anyone knows what is wrong?

(status updated on 9 Nov 2018) - Wow. After a day, my Windows activation really comes back. Waiting is the best solution for that Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?! :)

AnthonyTsang2015, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:51 AM
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

1. Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?! - Similar Threads - Pro suddenly activated

2. Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!: I was gonna edit my wallpaper, I didn't notice the "Activate Windows " I want to click to my favorite wallpaper but I can't it won't let me, I saw the activate Windows and I clicked it of course, I saw "activate windows" and I said "what the heck is going on?" I don't know if...
  3. Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro suddenly de-activated?!: I was gonna edit my wallpaper, I didn't notice the "Activate Windows " I want to click to my favorite wallpaper but I can't it won't let me, I saw the activate Windows and I clicked it of course, I saw "activate windows" and I said "what the heck is going on?" I don't know if...
  4. My windows 11 suddenly de-activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 suddenly de-activated: After a certain update, I've received an error of activation. Apparently, it's supposed to be Windows 11 Home, but it suddenly changed to Education. The error message says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server....
  5. My windows 11 suddenly de-activated

My windows 11 suddenly de-activated: After a certain update, I've received an error of activation. Apparently, it's supposed to be Windows 11 Home, but it suddenly changed to Education. The error message says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server....
  6. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  7. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  8. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

My Windows has suddenly de-activated: So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it remained on in my room. Now once the internet has been repaired 2 weeks later, suddenly my windows is not activated, and I don't...
  9. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...
  10. Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.

Suddenly Win 10 Pro not activated.: I had a custom computer built commercially for me 1 1/2 years ago with Win 10 Pro installed. I have been using it steadily since with no problem. All of a sudden I am getting indication that my Win 10 is not activated. Tried to locate a Product Key through Admin wmic path,...