Windows 10: Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to download Minecraft Java Edition for my girlfriend on her computer, but every time she opens the downloader from the site it just says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nadayan, May 5, 2020.

1. Nadayan Win User

Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error

I'm trying to download Minecraft Java Edition for my girlfriend on her computer, but every time she opens the downloader from the site it just says: "Product Configuration is Missing!" I thought it might have been because she didn't have Java, so I got her to download that; which it downloaded fine. Still the same error. So I tried to download "Team Viewer" on her computer so I could physically find out what the issue is, and even Team Viewer is showing that error message when downloaded. I'm not sure if it's because she has Windows 10 Pro, but she does have the full version and she has enough space for it all.

What can I do to fix these issues? I just wanna play Minecraft with her and didn't think I had to go through so much work/issues to play Downloads & Updates to play Minecraft.

:)

Nadayan, May 5, 2020

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error

1. Windows 10 Pro "Product Configuration is Missing!" Download Error - Similar Threads - Pro Product Configuration

2. windows 10 pro product key error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 pro product key error: my windows 10 product key got some issues , so can you please help me to get the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-product-key-error/944f19fb-69d7-453a-b030-81a3330b22ab
  3. windows 10 pro product key error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 pro product key error: my windows 10 product key got some issues , so can you please help me to get the solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-product-key-error/944f19fb-69d7-453a-b030-81a3330b22ab
  4. windows 10 pro product key error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Missing options in Windows 10 Speaker Configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing options in Windows 10 Speaker Configuration: Good Afternoon. I recently purchased a second hand computer for home use.On my previous machine, I was able to use a 5.1 system with it, using the speaker configuration within Windows.However, on this new machine I only have the option to use "Speakers" as the audio channel...
  6. Windows 10 pro consumer license product key is missing

Windows 10 pro consumer license product key is missing: Sir plz provide my windows 10 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-consumer-license-product-key-is/59eea0e4-e26c-414a-992a-49a2fcdb5089
  7. windows 10 pro some of the product key is missing.

windows 10 pro some of the product key is missing.: hi i just bought windows 10 pro and it seems that some of the product key is missing. there are only ten characters not 25 as needed . hope you can help me....
  8. Fix Steam App Configuration Missing or Not available error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Steam App Configuration Missing or Not available error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Steam is a video game digital distribution service that lets users buy, download, install, and play games. It also provides the user with installation and […] This article Fix Steam App Configuration Missing or Not available error on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  9. Windows 10 Pro download using product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro download using product key: I have bought Windows 10 Pro at my local CDW but my Macbook Pro does not have a DVD/CD drive. Currently the machine has Windows 7. Is there a way to use the product key on the Windows 10 Pro I just bought to get the Windows 10 Pro download...
  10. Windows Product key missing // updated to Windows 10 Pro

Windows Product key missing // updated to Windows 10 Pro: Hello All I have a message to activate Windows in Settings. I am running the Windows 10 on my desktop and laptop. The laptop is new and come with Win 10 from Dell. My desktop had the license from the free upgrade from Win 7. I believe they both would be Home versions. In...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix product configuration is missing