Windows 10: Windows 10 PRO network device not visible

Discus and support Windows 10 PRO network device not visible in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Now we have a problem with one Lenovo NTB. Operation system win 10 PRO update 1909. This NTB is not able to "view" the other computer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Radovan Cifra, May 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 PRO network device not visible

Hello,

Now we have a problem with one Lenovo NTB. Operation system win 10 PRO update 1909. This NTB is not able to "view" the other computer in network. But on other it function correctly. Each other view this NTB. If I try to use IP or computer name I want to open this location. But our office sw need to see other network device.

Can you help me somebody?

:)

Radovan Cifra, May 12, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, May 12, 2020
  3. hpup10 Win User
    PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update for Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, May 12, 2020
  4. hpup10 Win User

Windows 10 PRO network device not visible

PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update For Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 PRO network device not visible

1. Windows 10 PRO network device not visible - Similar Threads - PRO network device

2. Network not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  3. Network not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network not visible: So, unc paths are not resolving anymore. Just started happening.Windows 11EG: \\server\share will not show anything.Other machines can see the share just fine. Quite a problem happening on the Admins computer.any suggestions ?NOTE: Most of the suggestions have already been...
  4. Network visibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network visibility: Just got a new modem and my W10 won't see it but does see some others. What can I do? I have rebooted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-visibility/c79d97d3-c6c8-4348-b742-5feced4ce874
  5. Networks not visible on Windows 10

Networks not visible on Windows 10: I recently got a new computer & was able to connect to my home network but I’m traveling & when I try to connect to a network nothing shows up, no availble networks at all. When I go to settings it prompts me to plug in a cable. The WiFi ligjt on my computer is on so its got...
  6. Network devices not visible

Network devices not visible: I've searched the internet over and taken heed of all advice given, implemented most of the most common fixes and I can't find a solution. I have 2 desktops, a laptop all Win 10 with latest updates AFAIK, a Buffalo NAS box and an HP laser printer on my home network. The...
  7. Windows 10 Pro and Network Attached Storage devices

Windows 10 Pro and Network Attached Storage devices: Hi. I am running two pc's on a local network. One is running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 and the other is running Windows 10 Pro build 10.0.19041. Home version of Windows 10 can access my WD Ex2 Cloud device while the Windows Pro version provides error code...
  8. MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network

MacBook Pro not visible to Windows 10 Pro on Network: My Windows 10 Pro sees other PCs and the printers even my android phone on my Network but it can not see my MacBook Pro. The MacBook Pro can see the Windows 10 machine and access files Why can I not see or access the MAC? I have seen many others with same or similar issue...
  9. PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro: I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were: Update for Windows...
  10. PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro: I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were: Update For Windows...