Windows 10: Windows 10 possible corruption

Discus and support Windows 10 possible corruption in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc one day just randomly failed to read the HDDI realized it was with windows because it was stuck on auto repair I didn’t care about the computer I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohammadsiddiqui1, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Windows 10 possible corruption

My pc one day just randomly failed to read the HDDI realized it was with windows because it was stuck on auto repair I didn’t care about the computer I just wanted to get the files out. So I tried plugging in the HDD to a separate computer to extract the files but the user folder was just locked. So I went to reset this PC after reinserting the disk I selected keep my files and everything was going well until 86%. Suddenly windows reset has just failed. And now when I try to start it the computer says. “Windows 10 Volume 4”, “windows 10 volume 4” neither work. I tried making another installati

:)

mohammadsiddiqui1, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 1, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

Windows 10 possible corruption

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 possible corruption

1. Windows 10 possible corruption - Similar Threads - possible corruption

2. Memory Management BSOD, points to possible pagefile corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD, points to possible pagefile corruption: Hi! I've been having a couple issues with a Memory Management BSOD happening to me for over a week now, I tried reinstalling windows but that didn't seem to fix it either, and it's been constantly happening since then.So after enabling dumps and checking the most recent one,...
  3. Memory Management BSOD, points to possible pagefile corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management BSOD, points to possible pagefile corruption: Hi! I've been having a couple issues with a Memory Management BSOD happening to me for over a week now, I tried reinstalling windows but that didn't seem to fix it either, and it's been constantly happening since then.So after enabling dumps and checking the most recent one,...
  4. Memory Management BSOD, points to possible pagefile corruption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Possible Corrupted Windows??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Corrupted Windows??: So I've had a ton of issues with Windows for awhile and I've had no luck solving anything, since there's so many issues I'm thinking it might be 1 big issue. I don't know much about OS troubleshooting or anything I'll try to provide a list of issues. Any help would be...
  6. Possible Corrupted Windows??

Possible Corrupted Windows??: So I've had a ton of issues with Windows for awhile and I've had no luck solving anything, since there's so many issues I'm thinking it might be 1 big issue. I don't know much about OS troubleshooting or anything I'll try to provide a list of issues. Any help would be...
  7. Possible Corrupted Windows??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?: Hello there, I am having trouble with my External Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 1 TB Blue, it keeps freezing at times and when I check Task Manager, it shows 100% on the read and write. I suspect the drive maybe corrupted so I ran chkdsk. It ran for a couple of days...
  9. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?: Hello there, I am having trouble with my External Seagate Backup Plus Portable Drive 1 TB Blue, it keeps freezing at times and when I check Task Manager, it shows 100% on the read and write. I suspect the drive maybe corrupted so I ran chkdsk. It ran for a couple of days...
  10. External Seagate Hard Drive 100% read and write, possible corruption?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade