Windows 10: Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

Discus and support Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Up until VERY recently a few weeks ago, I believe, I was able to fix red eye and adjust clarity in the Windows 10 photos program. Also, when I cropped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Debra Boogaard, Sep 6, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

Up until VERY recently a few weeks ago, I believe, I was able to fix red eye and adjust clarity in the Windows 10 photos program. Also, when I cropped photos, aspect ratio was defaulted to original; now it's "free" and I have to change it every time I crop photos. Has there been an update? And if so is there a way for me to revert to a prior version? These changes are extremely frustrating. Thank you in advance!

:)

Debra Boogaard, Sep 6, 2023

2. change aspect ratio on windows 10

change aspect ratio on windows 10

barrybellaire1, Sep 6, 2023
  3. Windows Photos app default aspect ratio when cropping

I want to crop some iPad photos to widescreen (for showing on my TV) within the Windows Photos app. It's a rather tedious process: Edit; Crop; Aspect ratio; Widescreen; Drag the two corners to the edge of the photo; select the area of the photo I wish
    to save; Apply; Save; right arrow key; repeat for the next photo. Eliminating even one of these steps would be a help, so... Is it possible to set the Photos app default aspect ratio to Widescreen (the default is currently Custom)?

jrichardrv, Sep 6, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

How to change monitor aspect ratio without centering screen

Hi Ashakil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, make sure you are logged in as admin. After that please follow the steps below and check the aspect ratio.

• Right click on Desktop.

• Click on Personalize.

• Advanced display settings,

• Display Adapter properties

• Monitor>scaling>Change Aspect Ratio.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Sep 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

1. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes - Similar Threads - Photos Red Eye

2. Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos: Red Eye, Clarity, and Aspect Ratio Changes: Up until VERY recently a few weeks ago, I believe, I was able to fix red eye and adjust clarity in the Windows 10 photos program. Also, when I cropped photos, aspect ratio was defaulted to original; now it's "free" and I have to change it every time I crop photos. Has there...
  3. Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.: I uploaded windows 11 and in Photo's I do not see the 5x7 aspect ratio for cropping. This is a common size in photo prints, why did the remove it or is there a way to add it?...
  4. Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.

Photo Aspect Ratio 5x7 in windows 11.: I uploaded windows 11 and in Photo's I do not see the 5x7 aspect ratio for cropping. This is a common size in photo prints, why did the remove it or is there a way to add it?...
  5. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  6. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  7. Aspect Ratio suddenly changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aspect Ratio suddenly changed: I know that this is a problem with aspect ratio and not resolution, first and foremost. And I know that this isn't a problem with installing Windows 10 because I did that ages ago. I literally went to go leave my room, and then I came back and my screen is now just a display...
  8. Changing Aspect Ratio on Camera

Changing Aspect Ratio on Camera: I've been trying to change the aspect ratio on my default camera for my Windows 10 Computer. Most online articles say to click the three dots in the upper right hand corner. However, in my app, there is no such option.When I open my settings, there is no option to change the...
  9. Change monitor aspect ratio

Change monitor aspect ratio: How do I change the monitor aspect ratio on a lap top. Its 4:3 and needs to be 16:9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-monitor-aspect-ratio/3d3b53df-93b9-45d2-9c8a-75cfff58ec2d
  10. change aspect ratio on windows 10

change aspect ratio on windows 10: change aspect ratio on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-aspect-ratio-on-windows-10/a0845ddb-535e-490d-8fd5-7b3f2a519918