Windows 10: Windows 10 oem.

Discus and support Windows 10 oem. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a new computer.I get a windows 10 home oem dvd with this pc.Not installed yet. Now i downloaded a windows 10 dvd (1511) with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ivan4you, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Ivan4you Win User

Windows 10 oem.

I bought a new computer.I get a windows 10 home oem dvd with this pc.Not installed yet.
    Now i downloaded a windows 10 dvd (1511) with mediacreationtool so i get all the latest pathes on that dvd.
    Now my question is will the oem key work on this created dvd or will it only work on the dvd that is delivered with my new pc?

:)

Ivan4you, Dec 1, 2015

2. How can a "Microsoft Authorized Partner" status be verified?

If it looks too good to be true ($60 Win 10 Pro OEM), then it probably is not.

Newegg has

Windows 10 Home OEM for $100

Windows 10 Home Retail for $140

Windows 10 Pro OEM for $140

Windows 10 Pro Retail for $200

minangkabu, Dec 1, 2015
  3. Windows 8.1 OEM can I downgrade from Windows 10

Original Title:

OEM

If i have an oem version of windows 8.1 do i upgrade to an oem version of windows 10?

Thanks.

WilliamLloyd-genghis, Dec 1, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Windows 10 oem.

Just a thought but from my understand about the process you should be able to install the OEM and then upgrade to 1511 either via the DVD or through the Windows Upgrade process.

BunnyJ, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Ivan4you Win User
    Yes i can use the delivered oem dvd and then update with windows update to threshold 2.But i want make it myself easy and use a dvd (downloaded with mediacreationtool) with treshold 2 on the dvd and by installing with it a have not much updates to installl.

Ivan4you, Dec 1, 2015
  6. The key should work with a clean install 10586. It's my understanding that it should work anyway. If it doesn't just start over with your included OEM DVD. Why was it not installed in the first place? Did you just by parts to build it yourself?

alphanumeric, Dec 1, 2015
  7. Ivan4you Win User
    Yes i bought a pc in parts. and build it by myself.
    So it is not 100 % sure of it will works?
    When it not will activated with the dvd (created with MCT) and then use the oem dvd delivered by my pc,i will not lose my key or will not be blocked?

Ivan4you, Dec 1, 2015
  8. Windows 10 oem.

I haven't actually tried it myself so I can't say 100 % that it will work. From what I've read it should work. No the key will not be blocked. If it's rejected it should be before it even checks activation. It will be as soon as you enter it.

alphanumeric, Dec 1, 2015
  9. Ivan4you Win User
    Ok,i give it a try.I will let you know if it was a succes.

Ivan4you, Dec 1, 2015
  10. adamson Win User
    Yes the product key will work with the new build on a clean install. I also have a OEM key.

adamson, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 oem.

1. Windows 10 oem. - Similar Threads - oem

2. Windows 11 Initial install and OEM installs Dell, HP etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Initial install and OEM installs Dell, HP etc: Can we get an option during the Windows 11 installs, to bypass the 3 security question setup, especially when we select work or school, and join a domain.I'm setting up a local Admin account at this point, I don't want personal security questions on there, and I don't want to...
  3. Windows 11 Initial install and OEM installs Dell, HP etc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Initial install and OEM installs Dell, HP etc: Can we get an option during the Windows 11 installs, to bypass the 3 security question setup, especially when we select work or school, and join a domain.I'm setting up a local Admin account at this point, I don't want personal security questions on there, and I don't want to...
  4. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...: Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  5. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...: Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  6. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Deleted oem for wifi what do i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted oem for wifi what do i do: I deleted my oem wifi thing which had the driver under it i wanted gone but it ended up messing things up and now I cant download new drivers, please help me. My laptop is the ASUS TUF A15...
  8. Deleted oem for wifi what do i do

Deleted oem for wifi what do i do: I deleted my oem wifi thing which had the driver under it i wanted gone but it ended up messing things up and now I cant download new drivers, please help me. My laptop is the ASUS TUF A15...
  9. hi. how to fix "to be filled by OEM" it wasnt before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi. how to fix "to be filled by OEM" it wasnt before.: Help me please how to fix it! motherboard model is Econic H61 FHL and i dont know to to fix it, someone say just update the bios, but i cant please help...
  10. hi. how to fix "to be filled by OEM" it wasnt before.

hi. how to fix "to be filled by OEM" it wasnt before.: Help me please how to fix it! motherboard model is Econic H61 FHL and i dont know to to fix it, someone say just update the bios, but i cant please help...