Windows 10: Windows 10 not working after resetting

Discus and support Windows 10 not working after resetting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I’ve hard reset my pc due to the reason my window key not working, I’ve watched about a few videos on YouTube how to fixed this solution and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johnayson, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Johnayson Win User

Windows 10 not working after resetting

Hello I’ve hard reset my pc due to the reason my window key not working, I’ve watched about a few videos on YouTube how to fixed this solution and nothing turned out to be in my favours.I’ve hard reset my computer and followed the instructions when you get a new computer entering your location, your language etc after pressing next it lead me to connecting to internet after I’ve typed in my internet passcode it lead me to “ back in a moment “ and would loop into a restart and loop back to the same problem. If there is any way you could help me that would be thankful.

:)

Johnayson, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Windows 10 not working after resetting

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 not working after resetting

1. Windows 10 not working after resetting - Similar Threads - working resetting

2. Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I'm trying to restart it asks for my work or school credentials, when I put my school credentials it gives me this error message: THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT...
  3. Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I reset my hp pc when I restart it asks for my work or school credentials, When I did...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I'm trying to restart it asks for my work or school credentials, when I put my school credentials it gives me this error message: THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT...
  4. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  5. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  6. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  7. Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password no longer works, Need Password Reset Disk.: I have a Dell Latitude 5580 Laptop with Windows 11 installed on it. My password no longer works, When I try to change the password, a message on the screen says that in order to use the reset Wizard, I must insert a Password Reset Disk. Unfortunately, as a newbie, I didn't do...
  8. Sfc scannow wont work, i cant update and i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sfc scannow wont work, i cant update and i cant reset my pc: I tried the services method but the installer isn't there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-wont-work-i-cant-update-and-i-cant/abdef79e-9e6f-4a0c-979c-a8fbb57b7380
  9. Upon Reset, all my pc features stopped working and its stuck on basics page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon Reset, all my pc features stopped working and its stuck on basics page: Helloi use a Lincon dual screen intel celeron computerstrictly touch screen that runs on a windows 10 for my point of sale/ecommerce software in my store, recently i noticed that the ecommerce application was not working properly and i uninstalled and reinstalled it but still...
  10. Upon Reset, all my pc features stopped working and its stuck on basics page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upon Reset, all my pc features stopped working and its stuck on basics page: Helloi use a Lincon dual screen intel celeron computerstrictly touch screen that runs on a windows 10 for my point of sale/ecommerce software in my store, recently i noticed that the ecommerce application was not working properly and i uninstalled and reinstalled it but still...