Windows 10: Windows 10 not running smoothly

Discus and support Windows 10 not running smoothly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Afolabi Gboyega Emmanuel, May 7, 2022.

1. Windows 10 not running smoothly

Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before clean installing.The system is hanging and freezing. At times whenever I want to run an application or when multiple app is already running it will stop responding. At other times, I will not be able to get past the lock screen. If I enter my pin it might do nothing and take me back to the lock screen and if I try to shut

:)

Afolabi Gboyega Emmanuel, May 7, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2022
  3. Game Can't Run Smoothly In Windows 10. Need Help.

Hello Nur,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Method 1: You might be facing this issue due to the in-compatible graphics card drivers. I suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website which is compatible with Windows 10 operating
    system and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to install the graphic card drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the downloaded driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select
      Windows 10
      operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in compatibility mode,
      restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 7, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 not running smoothly

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 not running smoothly

1. Windows 10 not running smoothly - Similar Threads - running smoothly

2. PC lagging while playing games but running smoothly with everything else. help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC lagging while playing games but running smoothly with everything else. help: Hello I have a PC that I built myself the specs are as followsMotherboard: ASROCK X670E STEEL LEGENDCPU: RYZEN 7 7700XGPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 7900RTXRAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGBPSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 1300GTCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELETE CAMATELLIX XTThe pc has been running well for...
  3. PC lagging while playing games but running smoothly with everything else. help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC lagging while playing games but running smoothly with everything else. help: Hello I have a PC that I built myself the specs are as followsMotherboard: ASROCK X670E STEEL LEGENDCPU: RYZEN 7 7700XGPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 7900RTXRAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z5 NEO RGBPSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 1300GTCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELETE CAMATELLIX XTThe pc has been running well for...
  4. I'm currently using windows 11 pc after updating it was running smooth for 1 day but after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm currently using windows 11 pc after updating it was running smooth for 1 day but after...: I have tried everything but not able to fix it , almost a year ago I have installed a 8 GB RAM aftermarket can this create a error of BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO after a year of installment? Please help ....
  5. I'm currently using windows 11 pc after updating it was running smooth for 1 day but after...

I'm currently using windows 11 pc after updating it was running smooth for 1 day but after...: I have tried everything but not able to fix it , almost a year ago I have installed a 8 GB RAM aftermarket can this create a error of BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO after a year of installment? Please help ....
  6. My new PC keeps closing programs and bluescreening after a couple hours of running smoothly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new PC keeps closing programs and bluescreening after a couple hours of running smoothly: Like title says I just made a new pc and it runs great until all of a sudden whatever game I am playing crashes then programs like discord, steam etc start restarting or opening thenselves then it eventually bluescreens in the next 20 minutes or so, is there a way to see a...
  7. My new PC keeps closing programs and bluescreening after a couple hours of running smoothly

My new PC keeps closing programs and bluescreening after a couple hours of running smoothly: Like title says I just made a new pc and it runs great until all of a sudden whatever game I am playing crashes then programs like discord, steam etc start restarting or opening thenselves then it eventually bluescreens in the next 20 minutes or so, is there a way to see a...
  8. Preeti font is not smoothly Running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preeti font is not smoothly Running: Preeti font Nepali is not working properly on my windows 11 from the beginning. I have microsoft 2010. and US, UK, Australia English keyboard. Nepali typing is smooth on Nepali keyboard but not in other keyboard. Specially, Shift + F, ],', Alt + number, are not working, they...
  9. Preeti font is not smoothly Running

Preeti font is not smoothly Running: Preeti font Nepali is not working properly on my windows 11 from the beginning. I have microsoft 2010. and US, UK, Australia English keyboard. Nepali typing is smooth on Nepali keyboard but not in other keyboard. Specially, Shift + F, ],', Alt + number, are not working, they...
  10. My games not running smoothly.

My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...