Windows 10: Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

Discus and support Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PuzzGrid Game, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent seemingly non deterministic, and I cannot isolate what the factors are that instigate the copying of data issue I'm seeing. You'll see an attached image of the issue encountered during the transfer, and I also have a share with a mini dump in it created using .dump /ma - but it doesn't break on error, so I don

:)

PuzzGrid Game, Apr 19, 2024

2. "MTP device driver" failed

when i plug in my nokia 5800 via usb cable, it's showing "mtp device driver" failed and in device manager, yellow marked.

and i'm unable to connect to internet using my nokia 5800 usb cable to laptop but when i connect it using bluetooth with my laptop, i have no such error and i can connect to internet withhut problems.

tohugh both via usb and bluetooth, i can connect to pc suite, but via usb, unable to connect to internet and that mtp device error.

any solution?

freebird_9924, Apr 19, 2024
  3. spunk Win User
  4. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

MTP usb device not installed correctly

Hi Grace Elizabeth Schmidt,

I'm assuming that you have Windows 7 on your computer.

This is the easiest method to fix the MTP USB Device:

Fix MTP USB Device Driver Problem - Option 1

Fix MTP USB Device Driver Problem - Option 2

• Go to Device Manager, under Portable Devices, right-click on MTP USB Device, and then click on Update Driver Software to update the MTP USB device driver.
    • Select “Let me pick from a List of device drivers on your computer”. The list will show installed driver software compatible with the device.
    • Select the driver you want to install and then click “Next”. Reconnect your mobile phone to your computer.
    • If neither of the ways above can solve the MTP USB device driver problems, you'' probably need to look for the MTP USB driver on
      Nokia's Support Site.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

1. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer - Similar Threads - MTP USB Device

2. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  3. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  4. mtp usb device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mtp usb device: my mobile is not showing in this pc then i found a solution for this when i open device manager and update the driver of my phone it shows mtp usb device file specified is not found...
  5. mtp usb device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mtp usb device: my mobile is not showing in this pc then i found a solution for this when i open device manager and update the driver of my phone it shows mtp usb device file specified is not found...
  6. mtp usb device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MTP USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MTP USB Device: when i Update Windows and try to connect my mobile to pc for transfer storage then i see my mobile is not detecting and after i go to device manager and then i see in portable devices their is MTP USB Device with yellow mark and after i try to update Driver and then it...
  8. MTP USB Device

MTP USB Device: when i Update Windows and try to connect my mobile to pc for transfer storage then i see my mobile is not detecting and after i go to device manager and then i see in portable devices their is MTP USB Device with yellow mark and after i try to update Driver and then it...
  9. MTP USB Device

MTP USB Device: I got a question; I've been having this issue with these new Dells Laptops computer. What's happening is when you plug in your cell phone to the laptop it will come up with a MTP USB device with an exclamation point error in the Device Manager. I have tried uninstalling and...
  10. MTP USB device driver failed to install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    MTP USB device driver failed to install on Windows 10: [IMG]MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) is a communication protocol that is used to transfer the media and other files between two portable devices or between a computer and a smartphone. To use this communication protocol, you need to install an MTP device driver on your...