Windows 10: Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter

Discus and support Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 does not see my headphones' microphone. It is connected by an Asus BT500 adapter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter_299, Oct 6, 2024 at 8:12 PM.

1. Peter_299 Win User

Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter

Windows 10 does not see my headphones' microphone. It is connected by an Asus BT500 adapter.

:)

2. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

4. MisterEd Win User

Bluetooth USB adapter recommendation

I have the following Nano Bluetooth USB Adapter TP-Link UB400 Nano Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Amazon.com It worked fine plugged into the back of my desktop computer for over a year but now my Xbox One controller is unusable with it. I tried different rear USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports but that made no difference. I finally had to plug the adapter into a front USB port for the controller to work. Note I really don't want to tie up a front USB port because there are plenty of free USB ports in the rear. Is it possible this Bluetooth USB Adapter is defective or should I replace it with another? If a replacement should I get another nano adapter or should I get one with an external antenna? I have read that the following are supposed to be good. Has anyone had any experience with them or can recommend something better? ASUS USB-BT400 Nano Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Amazon.com ASUS USB-BT500 Nano Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter Amazon.com
    Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter 359413d1644522397t-bluetooth-usb-adapter-recommendation-bluethooth-usb-adapter.jpg

Thema:

1. Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter - Similar Threads - mic recognized through

2. Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter: Windows 10 does not see my headphones' microphone. It is connected by an Asus BT500 adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mic-not-recognized-through-asus-bt500/472836d9-7153-4253-b9fb-6d89bbd2bd4f
  3. Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10, mic not recognized through Asus BT500 bluetooth adapter: Windows 10 does not see my headphones' microphone. It is connected by an Asus BT500 adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mic-not-recognized-through-asus-bt500/472836d9-7153-4253-b9fb-6d89bbd2bd4f
  4. BT500 Bluetooth adapter won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT500 Bluetooth adapter won't work.: I recently got a new PC, and it used a motherboard that didn't come with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. I had to use USB Bluetooth and Wi-Fi adapters. After installing drivers, the Wi-Fi worked just fine, but the Bluetooth didn't. After installing Bluetooth drivers 3 times while trying...
  5. BT500 Bluetooth adapter won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT500 Bluetooth adapter won't work.: I recently got a new PC, and it used a motherboard that didn't come with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. I had to use USB Bluetooth and Wi-Fi adapters. After installing drivers, the Wi-Fi worked just fine, but the Bluetooth didn't. After installing Bluetooth drivers 3 times while trying...
  6. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  7. Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows

Bluetooth adapter not being recognized by Windows: After installing drivers for my Bluetooth adapter, I noticed that I can no longer use Bluetooth on my PC since there is no option to turn it on and in Device Manager it says that the adapter is "disconnected" Code 45.And after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, the...
  8. WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter

WIndows not recognizing bluetooth usb adapter as adapter: Hi,I bought a USB bluetooth adapter and when i put the usb in my pc it recognizes it as a dongle with a headset iconI cant add bluetooth devices and dont even have the ability to turn on bluetooth anywherei also cant see it in device manager, the only thing i see bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10

Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10: I recently purchased a pair of Soundcore Life P2 ear buds. The buds pair fine with my Android phone and one Windows 10 PC. It works fine as a headset with the microphone recognized. I have one Windows 10 machine where the P2 are recognized as only stereo headphones. I...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headset Mic not recognized by windows 10: Hi All- I've recently been trying to troubleshoot my microphone issue with the Soundcore Liberty Air bluetooth headset. Windows would recognize the device as an audio input, but I could not get it to pick up any signal from the mic. I have no issues when pairing this...