Windows 10: Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter

Discus and support Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased an ASUS Flow X13, and tried connecting my hubs to it:1. Baseus: http://www.baseus.com/product-346?lang=en-us HDMIx2 and USB-C PD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Falmer5, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Falmer5 Win User

Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter

I recently purchased an ASUS Flow X13, and tried connecting my hubs to it:1. Baseus: http://www.baseus.com/product-346?lang=en-us HDMIx2 and USB-C PD ports2. Satechi: https://satechi.net/products/slim-aluminum-type-c-multi-port-adapter-v2?variant=12604200812632 HDMI, USB-Ax2, Micro SD card reader, and USB-C PD portsI got the following error code with both of themI tried clicking the warning and using the suggestions offered to no avail.I then updated my BIOS, IGP drivers, and discrete graphic card drivers. I also updated any driver that was showing a need for it using t

:)

Falmer5, Jun 7, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Jun 7, 2021
  3. USB-LAN adapter not recognised

Please verify the model ln-030 v3 001 - I couldn't find v3 on Site.com
    The ln-030 has a few HW revisions - please post a screen shot of the label

There are older drivers for the v1 HW, but no drivers for the v2 HW

Arc's suggestion to use Windows Update and Jimbo's suggestions to connect a cable to your USB LAN adapter and to your network + use a USB 2.0 port are good places to start.

Slartybart, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter

USB-LAN adapter not recognised

Hello,

The following notebook/laptop does not have a LAN port:

Lenovo 100S-14IBR

http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-100S-14IBR-Notebook-Celeron-Prozessor/dp/B01AK5SZ74?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Hence I have purchased a USB-LAN adapter as I do not have wifi where I live.

The adapter I am using is:

Sitecom USB LN-030 v3 001

https://www.sitecom.com/de/usb-20-network-adapter/ln-030/p/73

The adapter is not being recognised by the laptop.

If you have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this matter, I would be grateful for your help.

What I have done thus far:

(1) I have reinstalled Windows 10.

(2) I have installed the relevant drivers from the Lenovo website.

(3) According to the Sitecom website as well as the seller from whom I purchased the mentioned adapter, no drivers from Sitecom are required in regard to Windows 10.

Where do I go from here?

Thanks in advance,

Dom

cinimodvii, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter

1. Windows 10 issues with recognising USB-C adapter - Similar Threads - issues recognising USB

2. GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?: Hello! Just the other day, my GAOMON M106K tablet was working perfectly fine, but upon connecting it this morning it no longer works. It gives me the "USB Device not Recognised" error when I plug it in. I've:Connected it to different USB portsUninstalled the drivers and...
  3. GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAOMON "USB device not recognised" issue?: Hello! Just the other day, my GAOMON M106K tablet was working perfectly fine, but upon connecting it this morning it no longer works. It gives me the "USB Device not Recognised" error when I plug it in. I've:Connected it to different USB portsUninstalled the drivers and...
  4. Bluetooth adapter - not recognised Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adapter - not recognised Windows 10: My PC is not Bluetooth capable, so I have purchased a tp-link Bluetooth 4.0 Nano USB Adapter in order to use Apple Pro Pods on my PC. As this should be 'plug and play' on Windows 10 there should not be a problem with the system recognising the adapter and setting up the pods...
  5. USB not recognised - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB not recognised - Windows 10: I keep getting this error message today: [ATTACH] The USB that I'd connected via an extension hub was a standard one and I've used it many times before without any problems. It's a SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 32GB, formatted to FAT32 using Quick Format. What's causing the...
  6. USB not recognised Windows 10

USB not recognised Windows 10: Hello, I am ExetreemPlayz. I have a issue when I plug in a usb device Phone, tablet etc There is a error saying “Usb not recognised” Can anyone please help? My pc: Acer Aspire TC-865...
  7. usb-c to vga adapter compatibility with windows 10

usb-c to vga adapter compatibility with windows 10: i have bought a usb-c to vga adapter. however i cannot use my windows 10 laptop to connect to projector? any thing that i need to specifically do as laptop does not identify the adapter, thanks....
  8. USB Not recognised Windows 10

USB Not recognised Windows 10: USB not recognised in windows 10 - makes the sound like USB is picked up but does not display in file explorer. Tried to uninstall all usb devices in device manager - did not work. Any other ideas?...
  9. USB C-TYPE adapter

USB C-TYPE adapter: HI! I have my laptop Dell XPS 13 9350 and I use to connect to a external monitor with a adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA and use to work with no problems. And since I reboot to factory reset now my adapter USB C-TYPE to VGA can't even detect at all... I been trying to find answers...
  10. USB-LAN adapter not recognised

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB-LAN adapter not recognised: Hello, The following notebook/laptop does not have a LAN port: Lenovo 100S-14IBR http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-100S-14IBR-Notebook-Celeron-Prozessor/dp/B01AK5SZ74?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 Hence I have purchased a USB-LAN adapter as...