Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!!

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI! I'M A USER OF WINDOWS 10. I HAVE A BIGGEST PROBLEM IN MY WINDOWS 10 PC. IT'S RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER UPDATING FROM 1809 TO 1909. MY PC SPECS-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammad Nazir Khan, Oct 13, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!!

HI! I'M A USER OF WINDOWS 10. I HAVE A BIGGEST PROBLEM IN MY WINDOWS 10 PC. IT'S RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER UPDATING FROM 1809 TO 1909. MY PC SPECS- DELL AIO SERIES 3277, i3. 7th GENERATION, 4GB RAM.

IF A SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE HELP ME....

:)

Mohammad Nazir Khan, Oct 13, 2020

2. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow

DebiMurphy1, Oct 13, 2020
  3. OneCheesyChap, Oct 13, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!!

KB4023057 after upgrading Windows 10 from 1809 to 1903

My 64-bit desktop computer running Windows 10 Home 1809 has been successfully upgraded to 1903.

After the upgrade, when running "Programs and Features" from Control Panel, I noticed that "Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057)" is still in the installed list.

As far as I know, this "feature" does not apply to 1903, so :-

1) Should the upgrade to 1903 have automatically uninstalled it?

2) Should I uninstall it?

AlanWheeler2, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!!

1. WINDOWS 10 IS RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW AFTER APDATING FROM 1809 TO 1903!!! - Similar Threads - RUNNING EXTREMELY SLOW

2. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running extremely slow.: The windows installed on my desktop Lenovo All in One running extremely slow. I have observed most of the time either updates are downloading or installing. It takes 10-15 minutes to open any app. I am giving preference for updates but it will make system so slow then what is...
  3. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running extremely slow.: The windows installed on my desktop Lenovo All in One running extremely slow. I have observed most of the time either updates are downloading or installing. It takes 10-15 minutes to open any app. I am giving preference for updates but it will make system so slow then what is...
  4. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 8.1 Runs extremely slow after restoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 Runs extremely slow after restoring: Hello, I was suspisious of a virus on my computer not allowing me to run a game I intented to play, tried method with clean boot by msconfig but found it didnt solve the issue. I decided to restore my pc by refreshing windows. However after it was complete it became really...
  6. Windows 8.1 Runs extremely slow after restoring

Windows 8.1 Runs extremely slow after restoring: Hello, I was suspisious of a virus on my computer not allowing me to run a game I intented to play, tried method with clean boot by msconfig but found it didnt solve the issue. I decided to restore my pc by refreshing windows. However after it was complete it became really...
  7. Help with windows 10 running extremely slow.

Help with windows 10 running extremely slow.: So i tried to put windows 10 on an ssd while running apps and programs from my normal hdd. After i got it working on the ssd my computer froze and seems to have bricked the ssd as i cant seem to find it when on BIOS or in device management. As i boot the old windows running...
  8. Games running extremely slow after re-installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games running extremely slow after re-installing windows 10: My PC can run most games at max graphics like Universe Sandbox² and BeamNG drive at a high fps (around 60-100). I upgraded my HDD to a 500G SSD and reinstalled windows 10. I installed and updated all my drivers and any windows updates that needed to be done. However all of my...
  9. windows 10 running at extremely slow speed

windows 10 running at extremely slow speed: I am running windows 10 version 1709 (OS build 16299.431) I went out for 20 minutes with my system up and running and online. When I came back my system was in the Bios settings. I turned it off and powered it on and it got me to my logon screen then system started...
  10. Windows 10 running extremely slow after system restore

Windows 10 running extremely slow after system restore: I had a virus attack sometime back, so then i tried and removed the virus with the help of windows defender and then even did a system restore to the laptop. And since that point of restore my computer have slowed down completely. It takes a lot of time for boot which was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4023057 slows down boot