Windows 10: Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Discus and support Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OSDone, Jun 27, 2021.

1. OSDone Win User

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

Hello. I Am A Tech Expert. I Am Having Some Problems With My Windows 10 Laptop.Windows 10 Crashes all the time With Error Code "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I Know That It Is A Svchost Problem, But, Please HelpMore Info:Laptop: Sony SVS Series Laptop 2012RAM: 4 GBOS: Windows 10 ProStorage Size: 1 TBEvent Viewer Text: svchost 5876,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

:)

OSDone, Jun 27, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time

1. Windows 10 IS crashing All The Time - Similar Threads - crashing

2. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys": HiMy recently purchased second-hand PC has started crashing frequently, and the BSOD error message reads as follows:"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_" and under "what went wrong?" it says "rtwlane02.sys"What are likely explanations for this?Thanks in advance...
  3. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys": HiMy recently purchased second-hand PC has started crashing frequently, and the BSOD error message reads as follows:"DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_" and under "what went wrong?" it says "rtwlane02.sys"What are likely explanations for this?Thanks in advance...
  4. BSOD Crashes "rtwlane02.sys"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...: My newly built gaming PC will occasionally BSOD, with the blue screens being prefaced by my cursor and audio stuttering and computer slowing down and sometimes briefly freezing. After this goes on for long enough, my computer will either BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE...
  6. Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...: My newly built gaming PC will occasionally BSOD, with the blue screens being prefaced by my cursor and audio stuttering and computer slowing down and sometimes briefly freezing. After this goes on for long enough, my computer will either BSOD with the WHEA UNCORRECTABLE...
  7. Somewhat frequent BSODs where audio and cursor starts stuttering before the crash and...

8. Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?: Hello! I recently built a new computer but now it keeps having issuesI can usually play games for around 10-20 minutes and then they randomly crash, with nothing being consistent.And my pc also sometimes although more rare bluescreens, but before i get the chance to read the...
  9. Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?

Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?: Hello! I recently built a new computer but now it keeps having issuesI can usually play games for around 10-20 minutes and then they randomly crash, with nothing being consistent.And my pc also sometimes although more rare bluescreens, but before i get the chance to read the...
  10. My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing and my GPU is not working: Okay so I am having this problem for a while now. I have a Lenovo gaming series 3 and the problem is that under display adapters most of the time my nvidia 1650 does not appear and even if it shows then there is an yellow mark and mostly the errors are: code 31, 43,45.I have...