Windows 10: Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop

Discus and support Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone chat with me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infected-in-my-hp-laptop/7056cbac-09b8-4ed9-afc5-1b0f82d1f815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ramesh keasara, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop

Someone chat with me

:)

Ramesh keasara, Apr 12, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2023
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Apr 12, 2023
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop

HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 12, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop

1. Windows 10 infected in my hp laptop - Similar Threads - infected laptop

2. My laptop is telling me it’s been infected and microsoft has frozen my account and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is telling me it’s been infected and microsoft has frozen my account and is...: My laptop is telling me that my computer has been locked up and i should call 1-844-200-3329. Is this a spam phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-telling-me-its-been-infected-and/d96859eb-8e53-48cb-9e13-c9073606b4a3
  3. My laptop is telling me it’s been infected and microsoft has frozen my account and is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is telling me it’s been infected and microsoft has frozen my account and is...: My laptop is telling me that my computer has been locked up and i should call 1-844-200-3329. Is this a spam phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-telling-me-its-been-infected-and/d96859eb-8e53-48cb-9e13-c9073606b4a3
  4. My laptop is telling me it’s been infected and microsoft has frozen my account and is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...: Instead of helping. I am getting access denied to everything, I can't open safe mode.. I can't make usb rebootbale windows 10 usb because I don't have access to another windows computer. Is there anyway to fix when antivirus,safe mode, nothing else working. I can't log into...
  6. My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...

My laptop is infected by remcos trojan. I can't even do anything without my network...: Instead of helping. I am getting access denied to everything, I can't open safe mode.. I can't make usb rebootbale windows 10 usb because I don't have access to another windows computer. Is there anyway to fix when antivirus,safe mode, nothing else working. I can't log into...
  7. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  8. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...: My laptop has been infected by some virus or malware and It has converted every file, image, video, setup and everything else into .cdcc or .cdc format {and I don't even what that is}, Now I can't open any photo, app, setup or anything. Two applications "Broom Cleaner" and...
  9. My Laptop has been infected and taken over by "Broom Cleaner, Clean Data Planner, xFinder...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know if my laptop is infected with a virus or if I just have a random error.: Everytime I go online on my laptop, it repeatedly shows me an audit log message that says "error line 21219 the requested action with this object has failed." It also shows a file location. I don't know if this error is caused by a virus or something else....