Windows 10: Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

Discus and support Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by STingss, Jul 2, 2023.

1. STingss Win User

Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open windows, so it looks like the windows are just flashing between themselves, if that makes sense. The keyboard and graphics card driver are updated, and I've tried uninstalling the keyboard driver. I've also tried booting my computer in safe mode, but nothing seems to work. Today, I noticed that even when I have only Firefox opened, there is occasional flicker to the desktop.I am not particularly tech savvy and I've googled this problem to no avail.

:)

STingss, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 2, 2023
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 2, 2023
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between... - Similar Threads - more program open

2. Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...: Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open windows, so it looks like the windows are just flashing between themselves, if that makes sense. The keyboard and graphics card...
  3. Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - If more than one program is open, the active window switches rapidly between...: Hello, For the past 2 days, whenever there is more than one program opened in the computer, the active window switches rapidly between all the open windows, so it looks like the windows are just flashing between themselves, if that makes sense. The keyboard and graphics card...
  4. Windows 11 Switching between open programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Switching between open programs: I have both and new computer and am new to Windows 11.With Windows 10, I used to click the program on the task bar and the computer would show me that program or excel file on my monitor.With Windows 11, sometimes if I hover, then click the thing that shows up the computer...
  5. Windows 11 Switching between open programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Switching between open programs: I have both and new computer and am new to Windows 11.With Windows 10, I used to click the program on the task bar and the computer would show me that program or excel file on my monitor.With Windows 11, sometimes if I hover, then click the thing that shows up the computer...
  6. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  7. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  8. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  9. I can’t open more than one program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t open more than one program: This issue showed up after Windows 10 update, I can’t have more than one program. I should maximize the program to get it work but minimize the other. I also have problem with the mouse because double click is not working, I can open the programs with right click only....
  10. Can't open more than one window of any program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open more than one window of any program: When you right click (or left click and drag up) an app in the taskbar it brings up a menu. The bare minimum this menu displays for any app is: an option to pin/unpin from taskbar, an option to open a window of that app, and (if its running) a close button. Recently I have...