Windows 10: Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

Discus and support Windows 10 FUBAR login situation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So instead of trying to write something that's been written a thousand times already and not answered by anybody I'm going to post a link to the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nagarjuna _, Jul 20, 2024.

1. Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

So instead of trying to write something that's been written a thousand times already and not answered by anybody I'm going to post a link to the question and the first post . This is i because have the exact same problem as this person verbatim everything she says is exactly what I'm going through even the responses she gives people are almost identical to what I would say also with my situation. There for ;https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-asks-for-a-password-but-i-never-set-one/be12fa94-a2c0-4cbe-abf7-9477e2c05268yesterday i "linked" my only windows account wit

:)

Nagarjuna _, Jul 20, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 20, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2024
  4. Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

1. Windows 10 FUBAR login situation - Similar Threads - FUBAR login situation

2. Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 FUBAR login situation: So instead of trying to write something that's been written a thousand times already and not answered by anybody I'm going to post a link to the question and the first post . This is i because have the exact same problem as this person verbatim everything she says is exactly...
  3. Windows 10 FUBAR login situation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 FUBAR login situation: So instead of trying to write something that's been written a thousand times already and not answered by anybody I'm going to post a link to the question and the first post . This is i because have the exact same problem as this person verbatim everything she says is exactly...
  4. How can I login my ox in this situation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I login my ox in this situation?: I forgot my windows login pin, I clicked I forgot my pin, filling in the Microsoft details, enter the verification code, the screen shows “something went wrong “I couldn’t be able to reset my pin” after I pressed skip for now it goes back to login screen. I am currently stuck...
  5. How can I login my ox in this situation?

How can I login my ox in this situation?: I forgot my windows login pin, I clicked I forgot my pin, filling in the Microsoft details, enter the verification code, the screen shows “something went wrong “I couldn’t be able to reset my pin” after I pressed skip for now it goes back to login screen. I am currently stuck...
  6. My file registry seems to be Fubar.

My file registry seems to be Fubar.: Hello Microsoftians,I have completely wrecked my system folders while trying to play with the OneDrive folder. I remember on an older device I had moved OneDrive to the desktop and had it mounted as a seperate drive and those things seemed to work pretty fluidly. On my new...
  7. Update FUBAR.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update FUBAR.: Everything was fine till I tried your BS update. Now I can barelly get pc to boot after holding pwr button down to force shut off after 6 or 7 times it might work might not? I dont know what **** sandwihces yall put in but getting a F from me....
  8. Windows 10 Ethernet situation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Ethernet situation: I just built a new computer everything is working fine, but i cannot connect to ethernet. I go to change adapter options and no files are the folder. The ethernet is properly plugged into the router and the computer, i just dont know how to get it to work on the computer,...
  9. Windows 10 fubar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fubar: What has Microsoft done to Windows 10 to make my keyboard somewhat incompatible with it? My biggest gripe is that the 10 key no longer works. I had a wireless keyboard and it did not work, so I assumed it was broken and recycled it. I put n my Dell wired keyboard and no...
  10. Odd Windows 10 Reinstallation(?) Situation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Odd Windows 10 Reinstallation(?) Situation: So I needed to take the SSD out of my laptop running the most recent build of Windows 10 and edit some data on that SSD on a different computer using an external connector. When I put the SSD back in, I wasn't having any problems with the drive of the OS, but a few days later...