Windows 10: Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices

Discus and support Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, so recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 but now I can't use any of my controller (my 360 controller and ps4 controller) or my enteral... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LagVictim, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices

Hello, so recently updated to windows 10 from windows 7 but now I can't use any of my controller (my 360 controller and ps4 controller) or my enteral harddrive cus everytime I plug them in I get the notification saying device installation is forbidden by system policy
    I found a few methods online to fix this but nothing has worked so far
    i might have actually to downgrade back to windows 7 if i can't fix this cus my laptops SSD is tiny so im relying on my external to save most of my things

submitted by /u/LagVictim
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LagVictim, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices

1. Windows 10 forbids downloads drivers for some of my devices - Similar Threads - forbids downloads drivers

2. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  3. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some devices drivers are not updated by windows: All, some devices, screenshot attached are not updated by windows. thank you for your support in advance to identify those devices and guide me find, download, and update their drivers....
  4. some devices drivers are not updated by windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?: The manfu website doesnt have drivers to downlaod from.Where can I get them for my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-download-devices-drivers-for-my-computer/a05420c5-372f-413c-8717-e555407fe955
  6. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?: The manfu website doesnt have drivers to downlaod from.Where can I get them for my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-download-devices-drivers-for-my-computer/a05420c5-372f-413c-8717-e555407fe955
  7. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?: Hello guys, I need help setting up a lock for PC from 1AM to 7AM every day. I want to lock a PC making it inaccessible in that time (i don't need lockscreen where i can enter password). In that time, Pc should stay locked even when I restart it. Is there a way to make this...
  9. How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to forbid access to Windows 10 PC in a a specified time?: Hello guys, I need help setting up a lock for PC from 1AM to 7AM every day. I want to lock a PC making it inaccessible in that time (i don't need lockscreen where i can enter password). In that time, Pc should stay locked even when I restart it. Is there a way to make this...
  10. Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10

Some of my drivers are missing in windows 10: After 2004 windows 10 update some of my driver are not working like audio, Bluetooth, camera and many more please tell me how I can update driver...