Windows 10: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thomas Coolberg, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted Microsoft Support, they have YET to get back to meI can't do anything on this PC, maybe I have a cracked copy or something? I have no idea, but I can't use the Xbox App, the Windows Update troubleshooter and of course, CAN'T CHANGE VERSIONS WITH A DIFFERENT PRODUCT KEY!!! I tried changing it to Pro, didn't work, tried using an Enterprise key, didn't work, I need help, I'm at my wit's end

:)

Thomas Coolberg, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Drone Win User

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

People who don't need Edge, Store, and all those bloated W10 apps can get Windows 10 Enterprise ltsb. Ltsb is a "clean" Windows 10 edition plus you have all Enterprise functionality. Because it's stripped from all that bloatware it installs and boots faster than Pro version. Unfortunately ltsb is more expensive

Drone, Oct 24, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Oct 24, 2022
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

1. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!! - Similar Threads - Enterprise LTSC Pro

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC to Windows 10 personal

Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC to Windows 10 personal: So a while back I got a flash drive with windows 10 enterprise at the time I didn't know. Now it is stuck on version 1809 and I want to upgrade it to personal windows 10 So I could play things like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 which requires a newer version of windows 10 to...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC to Windows 10 personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC to Windows 10 personal: So a while back I got a flash drive with windows 10 enterprise at the time I didn't know. Now it is stuck on version 1809 and I want to upgrade it to personal windows 10 So I could play things like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 which requires a newer version of windows 10 to...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC to Windows 10 personal

8. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!: I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted Microsoft Support, they have YET to get back to meI can't do anything on this PC, maybe I have a cracked copy or something? I...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Enterprise ANY EDITION THAT HELPS!!!: I have tried everything with upgrading/downgrading this system without performing a clean install LOSING ALL OF MY FILES and nothing works, contacted Microsoft Support, they have YET to get back to meI can't do anything on this PC, maybe I have a cracked copy or something? I...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612