Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has recently been getting a Blue screen crash. However, I almost can not remember a time when it has crashed on me while in use. Instead,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanBernard4, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included

My computer has recently been getting a Blue screen crash. However, I almost can not remember a time when it has crashed on me while in use. Instead, it consistently happens when the computer is idle for long periods, which, I often need as I remote desktop to this PC from my Macbook for work and school so I would like to get this solved. Im coming here as a last resort and I don't currently have the error code that is presented when the blue screen happens. Since I can't recreate the crash on my own other than leaving the computer idle and waiting to see what it says, I have included the Mini

:)

JordanBernard4, Sep 29, 2021
  2. rexmoto Win User

Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included

Hi,

Please help to figure out what causes periodic BSOD for almost a year. I couldn't detect any patters or specific programs I use that may cause it.

It seems that cause varies from time to time and BSOD lists different reason.

Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and Memtest86. Both showed results without problems.

Please check the latest 3
    minidump
    files, maybe you'll notice something.

Here are my
    system specs
    if it's useful. (speccy snapshot in xml and text)

Thank you in advance.

rexmoto, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Ben Qu Win User

Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included

BSOD when computer idle

Hi,

I would like help with the BSOD that I'm getting recently when my computer is idle, such as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

I've had the same problems in the past months ago of BSOD when idle, but I've managed to fix it by resetting my windows. Until recently, they have come back again.

I've attached zipped minidumps of 3 recent BSOD on the same day in the link:

BSOD minidumps 12-09.zip

Thank you for you help!

Ben Qu, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included

1. Windows 10 BSOD when computer idle for long periods of time. Minidump files included - Similar Threads - BSOD computer idle

2. BSOD when idle after a period of time in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when idle after a period of time in Windows 11: Hey guys,My PC keeps BSODing me when I leave it idle for a few minutes sometimes at random too. I tried a lot of stuff but nothing seems to work. I followed the instructions in this thread...
  3. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  4. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: Minidump included: I recently had a failure that caused me to need to reset my computer. I reset it and i'm still getting these BSOD.Can anyone help me out here?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1te8UzYtH0hM2HxNlgB26IRnagQmPhwOI/view?usp=sharingProcessor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XGraphics: Nvidia GeForce...
  5. BSOD: Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included

Windows 10 BSOD minidump analysis included: As the title says, a few weeks ago my pc started having sudden BSOD problems and without apparent logical explanations.I included the minidump if it can help:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  7. BSOD Issues Minidump Files included

BSOD Issues Minidump Files included: Hi,I've recently been experiencing some issues with my PC, namely my games crashing sometimes giving me an error message about running out of memory and also the BSOD which occurs both when gaming and just on the desktop normally. I've seen a number of BSOD error codes...
  8. Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump

Infrequent BSOD on Windows 10, includes minidump: Hello! I've been having infrequent BSODs on a PC I built. I don't notice any trend—I'm either browsing the web or playing a game when the BSOD strikes.I followed this guide and ran verifier. With it active, Windows 10 would always BSOD right before the login screen, but not...
  9. Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included

Periodic BSOD, minidump and spec files included: Hi, Please help to figure out what causes periodic BSOD for almost a year. I couldn't detect any patters or specific programs I use that may cause it. It seems that cause varies from time to time and BSOD lists different reason. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool and...
  10. Computer needs to be restarted after long periods of idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer needs to be restarted after long periods of idle: Every morning when my computer has been idle overnight my computer has black screen with the applications still open, but its 'glitched out' in terms of when i grab a window and drag this leaves a trail of windows all over the screen. The task bar is gone, and the only thing...