Windows 10: Windows 10 BSOD Help

Discus and support Windows 10 BSOD Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I need help with some BSOD errors I've had.A couple weeks back, I was getting BSOD's every couple days if I remember correctly, the error was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emmanuel Ikumla, Jun 4, 2024.

1. Windows 10 BSOD Help

Hi, I need help with some BSOD errors I've had.A couple weeks back, I was getting BSOD's every couple days if I remember correctly, the error was PFN_LIST_CORRUPT so I decided to reinstall Windows on a clean drive. Everything was working fine until this morning, when I BSOD a couple mins after startup. Sys info and Minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GsVGobg2vHVi16X6LJPpDxJakK1QU_M9/view?usp=drive_linkHere is the bugcheck:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.27553.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP

:)

Emmanuel Ikumla, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 BSOD Help

1. Windows 10 BSOD Help - Similar Threads - BSOD Help

2. Help with BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE": All my windows updates are up-to-date, as well as my graphics card drivers.I've uploaded a zip file of the minidump logs created by windows after the crashes.Laptop runs normally, the blue screen happens randomly, even when I'm not doing anything demanding or sometimes right...
  3. Help with BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with BSOD "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE": All my windows updates are up-to-date, as well as my graphics card drivers.I've uploaded a zip file of the minidump logs created by windows after the crashes.Laptop runs normally, the blue screen happens randomly, even when I'm not doing anything demanding or sometimes right...
  4. Help finding the cause of repeated BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help finding the cause of repeated BSOD: Hi, I'm getting a daily bluescreen and hoping someone could help me identify the cause.See the attached screenshot of the crash log info.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-finding-the-cause-of-repeated-bsod/bbbadada-4073-42e5-be5b-02b508bcc8f8
  5. Help finding the cause of repeated BSOD

Help finding the cause of repeated BSOD: Hi, I'm getting a daily bluescreen and hoping someone could help me identify the cause.See the attached screenshot of the crash log info.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-finding-the-cause-of-repeated-bsod/bbbadada-4073-42e5-be5b-02b508bcc8f8
  6. BSOD with various error codes i need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with various error codes i need help: It started last week with vgk.sys error code which is RiotVanguard and after a google search i deleted it and downloaded it again and it ran fine for couple of hours then i started getting WHEA error code from now on after checking event viewer it showed me Nvidia Container...
  7. BSOD with various error codes i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes i need help: It started last week with vgk.sys error code which is RiotVanguard and after a google search i deleted it and downloaded it again and it ran fine for couple of hours then i started getting WHEA error code from now on after checking event viewer it showed me Nvidia Container...
  8. BSOD with various error codes i need help

9. Need help bsod - 3 .dmp below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help bsod - 3 .dmp below: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  10. Need help bsod - 3 .dmp below

Need help bsod - 3 .dmp below: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...