Windows 10: Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

Discus and support Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I recently had this issue when i boot up my pc after i login its a black screen with cursor and i am able to access task manager and it takes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AdrienKaiba, Oct 10, 2024 at 10:48 PM.

1. Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

Hello I recently had this issue when i boot up my pc after i login its a black screen with cursor and i am able to access task manager and it takes about 10 mins before i get in. So im not stuck with black screen but i am seeing it until it loads me in. What should i do ?

:)

2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

4. Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

Windows 10 Black Screen after log in, occured after update, and when waited 5 mins goes normal

Hi Alex,

There are different factors that can contribute as to why you're getting a black screen error on the Windows 10 computer that was recently updated. This could be caused by the update having missing components or system files that got corrupted. For us to
    resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What was the exact update that was installed on your computer prior to the issue occurring?
    • Hav you also attempted to uninstall the update?
    • When you get the black screen error, are there any error messages that show up?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to use the guided walkthrough in troubleshooting black screen error on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Thema:

Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

1. Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to... - Similar Threads - Black screen cursor

2. Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...: Hello I recently had this issue when i boot up my pc after i login its a black screen with cursor and i am able to access task manager and it takes about 10 mins before i get in. So im not stuck with black screen but i am seeing it until it loads me in. What should i do ?...
  3. Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Black screen with cursor after logging in about 10 min wait before i’m able to...: Hello I recently had this issue when i boot up my pc after i login its a black screen with cursor and i am able to access task manager and it takes about 10 mins before i get in. So im not stuck with black screen but i am seeing it until it loads me in. What should i do ?...
  4. Windows 10 Black Screen with Cursor after Log In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Black Screen with Cursor after Log In: So after an update, I could log in but it would not show my desktop, icons, etc. I could pull up task manager and access my files, but could not get my desktop to work. After trying multiple fixes that didn’t work, I did a system restore. This fixed the issue, until the time...
  5. Windows 10 black screen before log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 black screen before log in: I need help, when i open my laptop new lock screen picture that shows 'windows sign in' then whenever i press any key it turns to black screen. Can someone help me?...
  6. Windows 10 Black screen before log in

Windows 10 Black screen before log in: I rebooted my laptop this morning as it was running slow, and upon rebooting it came up to a black screen only showing my cursor before logging in. I'm obviously unable to login, and Advanced Repair isn't an option as no Windows logo ever appears and only my HP logo I...
  7. Windows 10 Black Screen with cursor before logging in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Black Screen with cursor before logging in: Hi, So i tried to download and install this theme for win10 then after clicking it to apply the theme, the screen flickers to gray, white and black. So i turned it off. Now, when i turned it back on, after the logo, it stays black. I cannot even login anymore. I tried a...
  8. Windows 10 logs into black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 logs into black screen with cursor: I’ve been walking through the help steps on Microsoft’s page as this seems like a common problem but so far I can’t achieve anything. So I have an Alienware desktop with Windows 10 that’s a few years old and I stopped using about 2 years ago, I hooked it up and I can login...
  9. Help! Windows 10 black screen with cursor after log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Windows 10 black screen with cursor after log in: Hi everyone, I’ve never had this before but an hour ago i started up my pc and after log in my pc screen goes black and you only see a white cursor. I’ve tried some online methods like ctrl alt del and do the explorer trick and restart but that doesn’t work for me. So...
  10. Windows 10 Black Screen Before Log in

Windows 10 Black Screen Before Log in: Hi Guys, So i do 3D animation and it can be resource heavy and takes up a lot of ram and gpu However a fortnight ago it i got the bluescreen of death It tried restarting Then from there, switching on didnt work, after the Lenovo loading screen it goes black, and the fan...