Windows 10: Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

Discus and support Windows 10 asking for activation after activation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rob Drayson, Mar 28, 2022.

1. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks.

:)

Rob Drayson, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

1. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation - Similar Threads - asking activation activation

2. Windows asking for activation after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asking for activation after an update: My computer recently updated and since the update chrome stopped working on windows and none of the menus work, there is an activate windows watermark in the corner but windows was pre installed on the laptop when I purchased....
  3. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  4. Windows 10 asking for activation after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 asking for activation after activation: Hi.Windows 10 Home activated but keep getting activation message.No option to troubleshoot or call MS activation support.Are there any solutions?Thanks....
  5. Asking to activate windows after already activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Asking to activate windows after already activated: I originally bought a pc with windows 8.1 installed and the product key sticker on the side. I later upgraded to windows 10 for free. I upgraded this pc with a new motherboard some months ago. This week it asked me to active windows again, so I typed in the windows 8.1 key...
  6. Windows 10 is asking for activation

Windows 10 is asking for activation: Hi, I upgraded to window 10 from window 7 when it was first available free upgrade . Now window activation is saying " windows is activated using your organization's activation service"Windoe activation will end soon - messagae is appearingKindly help me out....
  7. Windows asking to Activate after upgrade...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows asking to Activate after upgrade...: I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from OEM Windows 10 Home. The upgrade initially failed, but on reboot, indicate it's now Windows Enterprise. Now it's asking me to Activate Windows. When I , which it won't do. Troubleshooting Activation fails with error 0x80070005. My Pro order...
  8. Windows 10 asks for activation

Windows 10 asks for activation: I am running a 7-year old Acer computer. It came preinstalled with Windows 7, 64bit. When Windows 10 appeared, I converted for free to windows 10 Home. Everything was fine until a few days ago when a messge started appearing that my Windows license will expire soon and I...
  9. windows 10 asking for activation

windows 10 asking for activation: Hi, can anyone help? I bought a new hp envy laptop in a store while on holiday in Vietnam, it has been working fine but a couple of months ago I decided to do a fresh start reset as the shop I bought it from had set it up for me and created a profile etc that I didn't want....
  10. Windows 10 asking for activate.

Windows 10 asking for activate.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...