Windows 10: Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2

Discus and support Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After WIN10 update keyboard and mouse wouldn't work. Function light on USB receiver stopped lighting as well! After useless windows update attempts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shugyy, Aug 19, 2021.

1. shugyy Win User

Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2

After WIN10 update keyboard and mouse wouldn't work. Function light on USB receiver stopped lighting as well! After useless windows update attempts to update driver and reports of missing info, i found this on the 2014 community comments page and it worked a treat. Well done and thanks Jafa.. .jafa_in_aklReplied on March 11, 2014Report abuseMy keyboard worked fine and then suddenly it stopped working. This fix worked for me in Windows 8:Step 1. Open up this location: Control Panel \ Hardware and Sound \ Devices and Printers.Step 2.Now right click on "Microsoft Wireless Transce

:)

shugyy, Aug 19, 2021
  2. YY_916 Win User

Wireless receiver 700 v2 combo

checked the community posts and followed the link to download the driver software again. The site only showed the warranty, start guide, etc. but no instruction or link to download the driver software for my wireless receiver 700 v2 combo. Can you please
    provide the instructions or link to download the software Thank you.

YY_916, Aug 19, 2021
  3. YY_916 Win User
    Wireless receiver 700 v2 combo

Hi Aswin

Thank you for your answer. I actually read through the community Q&As and the microsoft software driver download page couple of times before I posted the question. As I mentioned, the link to the wireless optical desktop 700 only contained downloadable
    manuals, not the driver software. I gave up trying and bought another keyboard/mouse combo (a different brand).

Thank you.

YY_916, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2, with Windows 10.

Just installed Windows 10, and now my Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 v2 keyboard does not work. Windows tells me there is no driver for it, cannot find a driver for it, and perhaps the problem is that the device is designed to run on Win 95! Contact
    the supplier. It ran fine on Win 7. Any suggestions appreciated!

Hugh Cronwright, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2

1. Windows 10 and Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse combo 700 V2 - Similar Threads - Microsoft wireless keyboard

2. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  3. wisfox keyboard and mouse combo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wisfox keyboard and mouse combo: Is there anyone else out there had a problem with the keyboard above. Every time I try to it the drivers for the Micro plug will not download, which means both the keyboard and mouse are just a good door stop. All my USB connections are working fine I have all my printers in...
  4. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  5. microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb

microsoft 5000 mouse,5050 keyboard combo wireless usb: hi- middle wheel on mouse not working properly. mouse clicks/moves pointer fine. just wheel. no chipped rubber,replaced batteries in mouse,have latest driver installed. ive removed/reinstalled mouse/keyboard.same. i scroll wheel,sometimes doesnt move ,then...
  6. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  7. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10: microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10 and Windows 11 - it seems to be same problem as reported in 2017, but help from that days do not fix the problem of today. what to do?...
  8. microsoft wireless keyboard 700 v2.0 stopped working in Windows 10

9. Lenovo p24q-10 causing issues with wireless keyboard/mouse combo

Lenovo p24q-10 causing issues with wireless keyboard/mouse combo: Looking for advice how to get support as Lenovo's support teams have been horrible trying to get to the bottom of this. I recently just purchased two of the P24q-10 monitors to replace my Dell monitors. Ever since doing so, my Microsoft Comfort Desktop 5050 is having...
  10. Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver

Microsoft wireless keyboard mouse combo 5000 - need transceiver: Hello all: I have a wireless keyboard-mouse combo 5000 that has given me may years of trouble free service. I've used them sparingly over the years hence their longevity and I’ve kept them in storage for some time, but now I have come to the necessity of using them again....