Windows 10: Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network

Discus and support Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 10m PC is linked to my Microsoft account. So it is not a local account.I also use a Macbook Pro.When I connect to the network to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Barbarian2, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network

My Windows 10m PC is linked to my Microsoft account. So it is not a local account.I also use a Macbook Pro.When I connect to the network to access files on my Windows 10 PC from my MacBook it ask for PC name and password. The password is, for some reason, my old Microsoft account password not my current one.Does anyone know why this is?

:)

Barbarian2, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network

1. Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network - Similar Threads - Account Sign Network

2. Sign in to a Microsoft account on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in to a Microsoft account on Windows 10: I'm using Windows 10 and I'm trying to sign in with my Microsoft account on my local account. However, when I try to do this, the sign-in window closes before it even opens, as shown in the image. How can I fix this issue?***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello,...
  3. Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network: My Windows 10m PC is linked to my Microsoft account. So it is not a local account.I also use a Macbook Pro.When I connect to the network to access files on my Windows 10 PC from my MacBook it ask for PC name and password. The password is, for some reason, my old Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Account Sign in and Network: My Windows 10m PC is linked to my Microsoft account. So it is not a local account.I also use a Macbook Pro.When I connect to the network to access files on my Windows 10 PC from my MacBook it ask for PC name and password. The password is, for some reason, my old Microsoft...
  5. Sign in to other network computers with a passwordless account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to other network computers with a passwordless account: I have a new computer that prompted me to use passwordless sign-in for my Windows account. That works fine with Windows Hello on that computer. The problem is that when I try to view shared files and folders on that computer from another network computer, I get prompted by...
  6. Sign in to other network computers with a passwordless account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to other network computers with a passwordless account: I have a new computer that prompted me to use passwordless sign-in for my Windows account. That works fine with Windows Hello on that computer. The problem is that when I try to view shared files and folders on that computer from another network computer, I get prompted by...
  7. Windows 10 Duplicate Accounts on Sign-IN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Duplicate Accounts on Sign-IN: When I turn on my computer and the sign in page comes up I have 2 different duplicate users a total of 4 to pick from. The files are the same in the duplicates under the same name. How can I get rid of these? When I go in to Control Panel and User Accounts, the duplicates...
  8. Sign with Microsoft account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign with Microsoft account in Windows 10: I just noticed that I have 2 microsoft account and the one that I used to log in to my Asus Laptop is the microsoft account that I never used at all let's say it's A. Now I want to migrate all windows settings and data to other microsoft account B. Is it possible if I...
  9. Signed into Temporary Account on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed into Temporary Account on Windows 10: Hi. Please help me. My laptop was working properly last Wednesday and I was doing the update. Then yesterday when I tried to login I encountered an error. Stop code: System Service Exception. I tried to change the password before I restore it thinking maybe I forgot the...
  10. Windows 10 and Microsoft Account Sign-in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Account Sign-in: Somehow along the way Microsoft made me create a new password for my Microsoft Outlook email account because they thought it was being accessed by a stranger! I think the stranger was me using my Amazon Fire Tablet while on vacation. Anyway, I now have one password to log...