Windows 10: Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?

Discus and support Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running W10 Home, I keep getting these Event Viewer errors and warnings. Can you advise on each? I know it a BIG ask but I have been a happy Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickMalm, Oct 1, 2024 at 3:12 PM.

1. RickMalm Win User

Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?

Running W10 Home, I keep getting these Event Viewer errors and warnings. Can you advise on each? I know it a BIG ask but I have been a happy Microsoft user for 20 yearsand am trying to clean up errors that show up in the Event Viewer everyday.I have captured the sumary and the details.count Source Event ID5 VSS Event ID 8193 1364 DistributedCOM 100106 User Device Registration 360 ??? I don’t have a business8 Application Error 10008 times ESENT 522 and 48614 AppReadiness 214 215 10 1213 Service Control Manager 7031 7000 70111 .NET Runtime 10264 TPM-WMI 17963 DNS Client Events 10143 Perflib 108

:)

2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

3. Event viewer error reporting and system audit report

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

It will be prudent for us to review event logs on your system for this issue and check for errors to proceed with the troubleshooting in targeted direction.

Event logs are special files that record significant events on your computer, such as when a user logs on to the computer or when a program encounters an error. Whenever these types of events occur, Windows records the event in an event log that you
    can read by using Event Viewer. Advanced users might find the details in event logs helpful when troubleshooting problems with Windows and other programs. To open Event Viewer:

• Right Click the Start Button and type
      Control Panel
      and click on the result from the list.

• At the top right corner, change the view type to large icons or small icons. In Control Panel Click
      Administrative Tools.

• In Administrative Tools click Computer Management.

• In Computer Management click Event Viewer.

• In Event Viewer, filter the logs and select the logs related to Explorer.exe crashes while language change.

• Copy the logs and post here with the reply.

Apart from that,

Update Drivers

Refer to the following article and update all the drivers available.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

If you are unable to find the drivers for Windows 10, you may try to
    install the drivers in compatibility mode with Windows 8.1.

Firstly download the driver from your computer's manufacturer website and then install it.

Refer (Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows)

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: This link also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you

4. xxx123 Win User

RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 reports in event viewer.

Hi. Everytime i am opening some application which is fine and opening. But on event viewer i get : RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 error. Application is opening fine but windows 10 reporting this as RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64.
    Where is the problem?

Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do? 90583d1485969391t-radar_pre_leak_64-reports-event-viewer-rrr.jpg

Applications runs fine and no single crash. But event viewer reporting error in moment when i am opening something.

My rams are 16gb 2x8 DDR4, 6700K,Asus Z170-P, Windows 10.

Thema:

1. Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do? - Similar Threads - Thirteen Event Viewer

2. Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?: Running W10 Home, I keep getting these Event Viewer errors and warnings. Can you advise on each? I know it a BIG ask but I have been a happy Microsoft user for 20 yearsand am trying to clean up errors that show up in the Event Viewer everyday.I have captured the sumary and...
  3. Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 About Thirteen Event Viewer Reported Error Types; What To Do?: Running W10 Home, I keep getting these Event Viewer errors and warnings. Can you advise on each? I know it a BIG ask but I have been a happy Microsoft user for 20 yearsand am trying to clean up errors that show up in the Event Viewer everyday.I have captured the sumary and...
  4. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?: Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC...
  5. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?: Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker and APPID Unavailable to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID S-1-5-18 from address LocalHost Using LRPC...
  6. What do these errors mean in Event Viewer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?: Issue: Local Security Authority protection is off, says pop up on screen. So, I check the event viewer, as per instruction 1, and there are three options: diagnostic, operational and performance. All three windows have no events. I went in to the properties of all three and...
  8. What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?

What To Do About LSA Issue In Event viewer?: Issue: Local Security Authority protection is off, says pop up on screen. So, I check the event viewer, as per instruction 1, and there are three options: diagnostic, operational and performance. All three windows have no events. I went in to the properties of all three and...
  9. Errors Reported in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors Reported in Event Viewer: Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18363 build 18363 Login - Dropbox Errors reported in Even Viewer 455 Logging Recovery 2004 None 10023 None Details Log Name: ApplicationSource: ESENTDate: 4/29/2020 2:55:55 PMEvent ID: 455Task Category: Logging/RecoveryLevel: ErrorKeywords:...
  10. Worried about event viewer errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Worried about event viewer errors: hi guys managed to install windows 10 and everything seems to be working great. I looked in event viewer and I'm getting loads of errors, the same over and over. one is that keeps coming up is kernel-power event id 137 The system firmware has changed the processor's...