Windows 10: Windows 10 64 bit

Discus and support Windows 10 64 bit in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello im trying to download window 10 64 bit to my old pc to do couple of thing , im using USB for this so when i put the usb and made the startup , it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SMON 198, Jul 17, 2024.

1. SMON 198 Win User

Windows 10 64 bit

hello im trying to download window 10 64 bit to my old pc to do couple of thing , im using USB for this so when i put the usb and made the startup , it shows a play screen just nothing . i test the usb in my main pc it work without any problem so what i can do to make it work ? note : 1my old pc cpu is : dual core e5200the motherboard : intel dg31pr2 i checked if it is real boot at the usb first and it dose

:)

SMON 198, Jul 17, 2024

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 17, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit to 32-Bit?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What is the name of the game?
    If the system architect is 32 bit, then you can’t install 64 bit version of windows in it. I suggest you to run “winver” by pressing Windows + R, and check the version and bit.

There are some games that you can install it in 32 bit as well.

Windows 10 is the free upgrade for those users who has genuine key for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 , normally it doesn't require activation, it's gets activated automatically, in case if you face an issue with activation the you can get back to
    us.

For reference you can refer the link below and check if it helps (32 bit and 64 bit architect applies same to windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/32-bit-and-64-bit-windows#1TC=windows-7

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 64 bit

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 64 bit :)

Thema:

Windows 10 64 bit

1. Windows 10 64 bit - Similar Threads - bit

2. Recovery key password for bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key password for bit locker: I try to open my device but it asked me about recovery key password I only have the recovery key and not have the password What should I do to solve this issue without format data ?...
  3. Recovery key password for bit locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key password for bit locker: I try to open my device but it asked me about recovery key password I only have the recovery key and not have the password What should I do to solve this issue without format data ?...
  4. I don’t find my bit locker in my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t find my bit locker in my account: I can’t find my bit locker key* Changed to a question & moved from Office/Subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-find-my-bit-locker-in-my-account/c5d15c90-51e6-499e-b40d-72e1f43ec401
  5. I don’t find my bit locker in my account

I don’t find my bit locker in my account: I can’t find my bit locker key* Changed to a question & moved from Office/Subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-find-my-bit-locker-in-my-account/c5d15c90-51e6-499e-b40d-72e1f43ec401
  6. how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit: how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-pagemaker-65-on-windows-10-64-bit/fac6350b-2ae6-442f-a223-d0626a81e0e9
  7. how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit: how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-pagemaker-65-on-windows-10-64-bit/fac6350b-2ae6-442f-a223-d0626a81e0e9
  8. how to install pagemaker 6.5 on windows 10 64 bit

9. Bit locker not recognising and UAC enabled to ask admin permissions, cant reset the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker not recognising and UAC enabled to ask admin permissions, cant reset the PC: Hi,I am currently experiencing a very strange issue.background: I was trying to set up a windows 11 device in kiosk mode.So I created a local user and then thought of joining azure via entra Id.However from Intune, the device policy has a cmd prompt elevation for admin...
  10. Bit locker not recognising and UAC enabled to ask admin permissions, cant reset the PC

Bit locker not recognising and UAC enabled to ask admin permissions, cant reset the PC: Hi,I am currently experiencing a very strange issue.background: I was trying to set up a windows 11 device in kiosk mode.So I created a local user and then thought of joining azure via entra Id.However from Intune, the device policy has a cmd prompt elevation for admin...