Windows 10: Windows 10 2004 not being offered

Discus and support Windows 10 2004 not being offered in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is more of a curiosity as I am wondering why I am not being offered Windows 10 2004. I did a check for updates and I am presented with: I spent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by busdriver12, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 2004 not being offered

This is more of a curiosity as I am wondering why I am not being offered Windows 10 2004. I did a check for updates and I am presented with:

I spent overnight in a hotel (in the same city I live in) and with my laptop connected to their Wi-Fi I was offered to download and install 2004. I wasn't going to do this on a hotel's Wi-Fi so saved it for when I got home. When I checked again today, I got the same wait message. Interestingly, my wife's laptop which is on the same network as myself is bring offered the download. I am wondering why this would be as we are both running W10 1909 build 18363.900.

Interesting...

:)

busdriver12, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Hyscore Win User

Windows 10 2004 not being offered

Hyscore, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 2004 not being offered

1. Windows 10 2004 not being offered - Similar Threads - 2004 being offered

2. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  3. Windows Update are not being Offered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update are not being Offered: Many of our Windows 11 computers are not pulling the latest updates, and we have to install them manually. This is what we have done, 1. Run the troubleshooter for Windows updates 2. Run DISM / online /cleanup-image /restorehealth3. sfc /scannow4. Reset Windows update...
  4. Windows 10 22H2 are not being offered by Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 are not being offered by Intune: Hi everyone, All my devices are the same make/modelDell Latitude 3520, Windows 10, same device group and Intune MEM/AAD joined. I have set Update Ring to delivery Quality/Feature updates automatically on Intune. Some devices are not being offered the Feature update 22H2 but...
  5. Windows 10 22H2 are not being offered by Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 are not being offered by Intune: Hi everyone, All my devices are the same make/modelDell Latitude 3520, Windows 10, same device group and Intune MEM/AAD joined. I have set Update Ring to delivery Quality/Feature updates automatically on Intune. Some devices are not being offered the Feature update 22H2 but...
  6. Windows 10 22H2 are not being offered by Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. May Windows 2004 update not offered...it's September

May Windows 2004 update not offered...it's September: I just ran a slew of 1909 updates and thought the 2004 update would be offered right afterwards. It was not. The only outstanding issue I see is connected with Conexant audio drivers but I use Realtek. Is there a way to figure out why my computer is ruled "incompatible" or...
  8. New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ

New update 2004 not being offered yet on ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ: hi there, i have an ASUS VivoBook S15 S510UQ, and i am not yet being offered the latest upgrade to win 10 release 2004 I am still on 1909 windows 18363.900 i wanted to know 1. is it safe to force it with the manual updater? Windows10Upgrade9252 2. are there any...
  9. Win10 2004 not beeing offered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 2004 not beeing offered: I am still running 1909 on a dektop PC. In the past the feature updates have been offered via "looking for updates" shortly after release. Still waiting for the option to update to 2004. Normal behavior? submitted by /u/Blume747 [link] [comments]...
  10. not offered Windows 10 2004?

not offered Windows 10 2004?: hi there: I like to know one thing. When will I be offered Windows 10 2004? I click on check for updates and the device is up to date but got no notice about 2004 like in the link. https://i.redd.it/40seta1bvv151.png...