Windows 10: window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

Discus and support window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by พหุพล ผลสุข, Sep 21, 2024 at 8:47 AM.

1. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it goes black screen i waited and nothing happpen all option in recovery option after i choose it goes black screenflickering clip

:)

พหุพล ผลสุข, Sep 21, 2024 at 8:47 AM
Thema:

window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

1. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update - Similar Threads - window laptop flickers

2. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update: After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it goes black screen i waited and nothing happpen all option in recovery option after i choose it goes black screenflickering...
  3. window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything after update: After I update my window my laptop flickers and freezing can't do anything while my lock screen is normal I try to uninstall the recent update but it goes black screen i waited and nothing happpen all option in recovery option after i choose it goes black screenflickering...
  4. I can't do anything on my laptop

I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  5. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't do anything on my laptop: Well I tryna fix my window memory diagnostic tool loop that I been doing it 8 hours and it still didn't work, I try to go on safe mode by pressing f8 but it won't work, and I tryna go on startup repair and it didn't work power button method and now just gave up , I hope...
  6. I can't do anything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. display flickering on Dell all in one (can't do anything)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display flickering on Dell all in one (can't do anything): I'm looking at a friends computer for him because the screen (Windows) is flickering. The display passed the video test, I tried to access advanced startup options but he forgot the admin password. I was thinking it may be a bad video driver but I'm unable to do anything....
  8. window freeze and can't do anything

window freeze and can't do anything: HI all, So I was using something regular nothing heavy just browser something small game then the stupid window freeze. Try every thing, not working Alt F4 not working, Task manager not working. Try restart computer, not working. have to force shutdown computer. what the...
  9. Screen flickering, can't do anything

Screen flickering, can't do anything: A couple of days ago my laptop screen suddenly started flickering - it's not only a visual issue since it's impossible to do anything on the computer either. When I start Task Manager, it is flickering as well. A quick google search tells me that this most likely means that...
  10. Can't do anything on my Windows 10 laptop after failed Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't do anything on my Windows 10 laptop after failed Windows updates: Hello, recently my laptop has been attempting to install an update, which I believe was 2019-02 Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 based Systems (KB4465065) and every time it did it my computer would not boot. The little rotating balls never even show up, just my...