Windows 10: window freezing after startup

Discus and support window freezing after startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello can you pls help me with the warning kernel-pnp 219 212. I think it's the problem but not sure. my pc starts up but then it just freezes randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jatin kumar6, Oct 25, 2024 at 9:22 AM.

1. window freezing after startup

hello can you pls help me with the warning kernel-pnp 219 212. I think it's the problem but not sure. my pc starts up but then it just freezes randomly and then I have to turn it off from the power button cause nothing else works but now I somehow gotten to a point where I was able to start the pc with safe mode with networking and it's working great now but the problem is that I can't play any games or use my mic. pls help this is the link for the minidump in case neededhttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p2FhXlLCro6wAtWlVa5LBMllL4Kx1vD4?usp=drive_link

:)

jatin kumar6, Oct 25, 2024 at 9:22 AM
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 25, 2024 at 9:23 AM
  4. Pavan_N Win User

window freezing after startup

Winbook TW802 freezes on startup!

Hi,

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to use your tablet. Thank you.

Thema:

window freezing after startup

1. window freezing after startup - Similar Threads - window freezing startup

2. window freezing after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window freezing after startup: hello can you pls help me with the warning kernel-pnp 219 212. I think it's the problem but not sure. my pc starts up but then it just freezes randomly and then I have to turn it off from the power button cause nothing else works but now I somehow gotten to a point where I...
  3. window freezing after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window freezing after startup: hello can you pls help me with the warning kernel-pnp 219 212. I think it's the problem but not sure. my pc starts up but then it just freezes randomly and then I have to turn it off from the power button cause nothing else works but now I somehow gotten to a point where I...
  4. Windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after startup: I had a windows update notification and let it do its thing. Upon restarting I noticed the startup was a little slower than usual, none of my desktop apps were appearing and the taskbar was empty. After waiting for about 30 seconds my desktop apps appear then disappear...
  5. Windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes after startup: I had a windows update notification and let it do its thing. Upon restarting I noticed the startup was a little slower than usual, none of my desktop apps were appearing and the taskbar was empty. After waiting for about 30 seconds my desktop apps appear then disappear...
  6. Windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after startup: My problem started today. It appeared for the first time on a session which froze and gave me a weird blue screen not the blue screen of death. I turned it off long press on the power button of my laptop and restarted. It again gave me a weird freeze with change of display...
  7. Windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes after startup: My problem started today. It appeared for the first time on a session which froze and gave me a weird blue screen not the blue screen of death. I turned it off long press on the power button of my laptop and restarted. It again gave me a weird freeze with change of display...
  8. windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 freezes after startup: There seems to have been a recent update which has resulted in a return of a previous problem of randowm freezes, especially shortly after start up. Any advice on how to fix it?...
  9. windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 freezes after startup: Windows 10 Pro running on Dell 5810 desktop, as upgrade from windows 7 64B. Win vers.1909, build 18363.778 The problem: At startup, after regular boot and UAC completion I get a regular window with Fences correctly run and several start apps regularly run. But missing...
  10. windows 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 freezes after startup: Windows 10 Pro running on Dell 5810 desktop, as upgrade from windows 7 64B. Win vers.1909, build 18363.778 The problem: At startup, after regular boot and UAC completion I get a regular window with Fences correctly run and several start apps regularly run. But missing...