Windows 10: window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

Discus and support window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was playing games with my friends and the suddenly my window changed into basic . the screenshot proves that its not the normal window 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MasonHowl, Apr 17, 2022.

1. MasonHowl Win User

window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

Hello! I was playing games with my friends and the suddenly my window changed into basic . the screenshot proves that its not the normal window 7 layout for switching tabs , is there a way to switch it back?

:)

MasonHowl, Apr 17, 2022

2. To Buy Windows 7 Professional x64 Edition

So, I searched in Amazon.in as you suggested and I got a listing which describes as

"Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 EN 1PK DSP OEI DVD"

Can I buy this one?

Anish21864, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Windows 7 Versions

Hi, I'm upgrading from Vista32 to Windows 7 64-bit and I'm not sure which version I should get (Home Premium, Ultimate, Professional). I'm a gamer, and I'm getting an upgrade so I can get more RAM.. and because Vista is a hog. Ultimate is like a hundred dollars more.. why is this? Which version of Windows 7 would be optimal for high performance gaming and all around use?

MLG The Canadian, Apr 17, 2022
  4. window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

" windows 7 professional (available through downgrade right from windows 10 pro)"

There are certain conditions attached with it.

1. Windows 10 Pro must have come preinstalled on a Dell, HP, etc. machine.

2. You contact the OEM (Computer manufactuer) about downgrading.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Here is the information about Downgrade rights. It is an old Microsoft link which they removed but the information still apples>

Device Partner Center

Downgrade rights for Windows software
    The following OEM versions of Windows software are eligible for downgrade rights.

[table][tr][td]Windows 10 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 8.1 Pro
    • Windows 7 Professional
    [/td][td]Windows 8.1 Pro includes downgrade rights to:
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • Windows Vista Business
    [/td][td]Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate include downgrade rights to:
    • Windows Vista Business and Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, or Windows XP x64 Edition
    Note Other OEM Windows 7 versions (for example, Windows 7 Home Basic and Windows 7 Home Premium) do not include downgrade rights.[/td][/tr][/table]

Note downgrade rights are only available as long as Microsoft provides support for that earlier version,
    as outlined in the
    Windows lifecycle fact sheet

Steps for an end user to downgrade Windows software

To downgrade eligible Windows software, end users must:

• Purchase a PC preinstalled with Windows software.
    • Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms.
    • Perform the downgrade process to the eligible downgrade product using the media/key from a genuine, previously licensed OEM or retail product.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

1. window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version - Similar Threads - window professional suddenly

2. Windo 7 professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windo 7 professional: Hello I have a window 7 professional on Proline. I have been trying to connect to a wireless wifi but it only has options for a dial up or broadband. I have tried many time to connect or reset but I do not win. Please assist me in this matter....
  3. Windo 7 professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windo 7 professional: Hello I have a window 7 professional on Proline. I have been trying to connect to a wireless wifi but it only has options for a dial up or broadband. I have tried many time to connect or reset but I do not win. Please assist me in this matter....
  4. window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 7 professional suddenly switched to the basic version: Hello! I was playing games with my friends and the suddenly my window changed into basic . the screenshot proves that its not the normal window 7 layout for switching tabs , is there a way to switch it back?...
  5. update software for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or earlier versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update software for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or earlier versions of Windows: Do you have any old software that I use to bring my Windows 7 Professional or any earlier version of Windows up to the most resent version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-for-microsoft-windows-7/ebd5544f-ac92-4379-b60a-38f252b13cbd
  6. update software for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or earlier versions of Windows

update software for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or earlier versions of Windows: Do you have any old software that I use to bring my Windows 7 Professional or any earlier version of Windows up to the most resent version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-software-for-microsoft-windows-7/ebd5544f-ac92-4379-b60a-38f252b13cbd
  7. Windows 7 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Professional: Computer asking for product code. Since this is an old version of windows bought 7 years ago, I no longer have the discs or the product code for windows. How and where do I find? Thanks....
  8. Windows 7 Professional

Windows 7 Professional: Computer asking for product code. Since this is an old version of windows bought 7 years ago, I no longer have the discs or the product code for windows. How and where do I find? Thanks....
  9. window 7 professional upgrading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window 7 professional upgrading: I have original Dell 2011 computer. Being retired use computer to play games , look E-Mail and to pay bills. Can any thing be done to keep this running to serve my purpose,...
  10. windows 7 professional to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 7 professional to windows 10: Windows 10 Update keeps failing - "0x8007001F - 0x20006" TRIED A LOT INSTALLED MEDIA CREATION TOOL... RUNNED IT 4 TIMES SAME ISSUE.... CHANGED CBS.LOG TO SOMETHING ELSE... BUT TOO SAME ISSUE..... TRIED ISO FILE TOO.... CHECKED MY PC IS COMPACT ABLE OR NOT TOOO....AND MY...