Windows 10: Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center

Discus and support Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 11 Home version 23H2, and I have some problems with it. When I click on the day/time section in the right corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NTHT, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:03 AM.

1. NTHT Win User

Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center

Hello, I'm using Windows 11 Home version 23H2, and I have some problems with it. When I click on the day/time section in the right corner of the screen, the calendar does not appear like win 10.And, I can't find the Notification center. I pressed Windows key + N, but didn't work.Please help me.Many thanks.

:)

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:05 AM
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

4. Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center

Problems with Notification Center when Using Extended Screen

Hi,

To better assist you, please provide us the following:

• Have you done any changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For possible troubleshooting steps, please follow the suggestion of Santosh_Rai on this

link.

Keep us posted.

Thema:

Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center

1. Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center - Similar Threads - Window Home's problems

2. Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Home's problems Notifications center: Hello, I'm using Windows 11 Home version 23H2, and I have some problems with it. When I click on the day/time section in the right corner of the screen, the calendar does not appear like win 10.And, I can't find the Notification center. I pressed Windows key + N, but didn't...
  3. Notification no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center: Hi,since the latest Windows 11 updates notifications no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center and automatically disappear. This means that,if you are able to read the notification because you are in front of the monitor, it's ok, if you are not in front of the...
  4. Notification no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center

Notification no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center: Hi,since the latest Windows 11 updates notifications no longer appears in the Windows 11 notification center and automatically disappear. This means that,if you are able to read the notification because you are in front of the monitor, it's ok, if you are not in front of the...
  5. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  6. Action Center problem with notifications

Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  7. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Problem notifications on the side notification center

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem notifications on the side notification center: Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer opens the program, which I did before with the previous version of Windows, I have the 1903. How do I solve? 140240
  9. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  10. Windows 10 notification center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification center problems: Hi. I really like windows 10 aside from a couple of really annoying glitches, as common in any windows experience I guess. Windows 10 notification center sometimes works like a charm for me, sometimes I don't get any notifications. Namely facebook messages...