Windows 10: window 11 blue screen issues

Discus and support window 11 blue screen issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Constantly come cross window 11 blue screen issues almost everyday when window 11 is in use.Tried to fix the issue by uninstalling suspicious apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by herry gu, Apr 29, 2023.

1. herry gu Win User

window 11 blue screen issues

Constantly come cross window 11 blue screen issues almost everyday when window 11 is in use.Tried to fix the issue by uninstalling suspicious apps and disabling some services and start-up programs but still not workingChecked Windows 11 event viewer and found several error alerts:==============================Reported Autopilot.dll WIL error.HRESULT 0x80070491File onecoreuap\admin\moderndeployment\autopilot\dll\dllmain.cppNo. 128Row Message NULL =============================Collected mini-dump file and system info, uploaded to oneDrive.The link: minidump for w

:)

herry gu, Apr 29, 2023

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Apr 29, 2023
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

1. window 11 blue screen issues - Similar Threads - window blue screen

2. Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen & Instability Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen & Instability Issues: Hi there, I would really appreciate assistance on this.My PC specs are as follows:MSI MPG Z790 Edge WifiIntel i7-14700KRTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRADDR5-6400 32GB1200W 80+ PlatinumMy PC has been giving me occasional freezes only happens while browsing/watching videos but has never...
  3. Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen & Instability Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Random Blue Screen & Instability Issues: Hi there, I would really appreciate assistance on this.My PC specs are as follows:MSI MPG Z790 Edge WifiIntel i7-14700KRTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRADDR5-6400 32GB1200W 80+ PlatinumMy PC has been giving me occasional freezes only happens while browsing/watching videos but has never...
  4. window 11 blue screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 blue screen issues: Constantly come cross window 11 blue screen issues almost everyday when window 11 is in use.Tried to fix the issue by uninstalling suspicious apps and disabling some services and start-up programs but still not workingChecked Windows 11 event viewer and found several error...
  5. Blue screen dump issues on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen dump issues on windows 11: I have been having blue screen dumps lately on my Windows 11. Will someone be able to troubleshoot the issue?Thanks & RegardsSathish Borancha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump-issues-on-windows-11/b4184fb3-b5e6-4aee-8cad-879932db8bf0
  6. Blue screen dump issues on windows 11

Blue screen dump issues on windows 11: I have been having blue screen dumps lately on my Windows 11. Will someone be able to troubleshoot the issue?Thanks & RegardsSathish Borancha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump-issues-on-windows-11/b4184fb3-b5e6-4aee-8cad-879932db8bf0
  7. Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11: I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11, I've tried to troubleshoot everytime I bluescreen in the event viewer but it seems everytime I fix an issue another one comes up, and i'm not sure how to fix this one, or if it is even the reason I bluescreenWhat happens is my PC freezes...
  8. Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11

Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11: I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11, I've tried to troubleshoot everytime I bluescreen in the event viewer but it seems everytime I fix an issue another one comes up, and i'm not sure how to fix this one, or if it is even the reason I bluescreenWhat happens is my PC freezes...
  9. Blue screen issue on new Windows 11

Blue screen issue on new Windows 11: Hi, I am building my PC and just installed a brand new Windows 11. But somehow I got blue screens constantly. The stopcode is either "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION", "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL", "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL", "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" or something else. I...
  10. Blue screen issue on new Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen issue on new Windows 11: Hi, I am building my PC and just installed a brand new Windows 11. But somehow I got blue screens constantly. The stopcode is either "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION", "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL", "DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL", "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" or something else. I...