Windows 10: Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

Discus and support Window 10 fresh installation BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IgorWidera, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE_SYSTEM_CurrentControlSetServices to 4 but now my CPU is locked at 3.6GHz My processor is AMD ryzenIs there any other way I can solve this? I am uploading some sample dmp's with my msinfo:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiG9eJCZISktvXcX0-LTPE1dA6g_?e=QQmbdN

:)

IgorWidera, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

1. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD - Similar Threads - Window fresh installation

2. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  3. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  4. Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.

Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi.I have been having an infuriating issue with my Plex Server running Windows 10. It has started randomly BSOD every 20 minutes or so. All the system is does is runs Plex. Nothing else in installed on the system save for what Windows pre-installs. After every BSOD the Event...
  5. BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHR5q8GmnAOpmolWLGPXoqL2r8v?e=MazMiKAttached is the link to two of my most recent crashes minidump filesThe BSOD crashes do not seem to happen once the system is up and running. Only after turning the computer on and off. I have run Memtest and everything...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD disk but keep on getting "Kernel Security Check Failure" as soon as i try to boot from the USB. It started with me wanting to move over an old internal HD to my computer that already had windows 7 installed on it. However...
  7. BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install

BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install: Hi, I just formatted my SSD a couple days ago and installed Windows fresh, because I was receiving some BSODs for a while. I suspect PatchCleaner may have exacerbated the issue when I tried running that about a week ago (before the format/install). Here is a zip of the...
  8. BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10: Hello! First time here and I am really hoping someone could help me figure this out. I am having constant BSoDs and I have tried fixing the error codes that pop on the screen. I went as far as doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still keep getting them. I have searched...
  9. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  10. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation: Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old. At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video. Thanks 88551