Windows 10: Windo 7 professional

Discus and support Windo 7 professional in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I have a window 7 professional on Proline. I have been trying to connect to a wireless wifi but it only has options for a dial up or broadband. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SIMAMKELE NGALO, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Windo 7 professional

Hello I have a window 7 professional on Proline. I have been trying to connect to a wireless wifi but it only has options for a dial up or broadband. I have tried many time to connect or reset but I do not win. Please assist me in this matter.

:)

SIMAMKELE NGALO, Mar 16, 2023

2. To Buy Windows 7 Professional x64 Edition

So, I searched in Amazon.in as you suggested and I got a listing which describes as

"Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1 EN 1PK DSP OEI DVD"

Can I buy this one?

Anish21864, Mar 16, 2023
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Windo 7 professional

Windo 7

As I said:

Support for 7 has ended and changing to 7 Professional doesn't alter that.

Besides that Microsoft no longer sells Windows 7 and you would be taking your chances buying it on the Net from shady characters.

Bill Smithers, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Windo 7 professional

1. Windo 7 professional - Similar Threads - Windo professional

2. Windos 10 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 10 download: Windows 10 ercoer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10-download/9ab16eb1-1cb0-4647-bb54-83a5c155ca38
  3. Windos 10 download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windos 10 download: Windows 10 ercoer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10-download/9ab16eb1-1cb0-4647-bb54-83a5c155ca38
  4. Windos 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Grey Screen Before Windows Hello, after Windos load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Screen Before Windows Hello, after Windos load: Hello, I have been helping my partner for a few hours trying to solve her issue.When she starts her computer she gets a grey screen, after BIOS after Windows starts loading.After that, the screen turns grey.We can not get into Windows in any way at the moment.The only way to...
  6. Grey Screen Before Windows Hello, after Windos load

Grey Screen Before Windows Hello, after Windos load: Hello, I have been helping my partner for a few hours trying to solve her issue.When she starts her computer she gets a grey screen, after BIOS after Windows starts loading.After that, the screen turns grey.We can not get into Windows in any way at the moment.The only way to...
  7. Instalação do Windos Server 2022 no Lenovo RD540 não reconhece o disco

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instalação do Windos Server 2022 no Lenovo RD540 não reconhece o disco: Tenho um servidor Lenovo RD 540 que não reconhece o disco quando tento instalar o Windows Server 2022, o erro diz: "we couldn't find any drives. to get a storage driver click load driver" não conseguimos encontrar nenhuma unidade. para obter um driver de armazenamento, clique...
  8. Instalação do Windos Server 2022 no Lenovo RD540 não reconhece o disco

Instalação do Windos Server 2022 no Lenovo RD540 não reconhece o disco: Tenho um servidor Lenovo RD 540 que não reconhece o disco quando tento instalar o Windows Server 2022, o erro diz: "we couldn't find any drives. to get a storage driver click load driver" não conseguimos encontrar nenhuma unidade. para obter um driver de armazenamento, clique...
  9. function on windos photos app to adjust pictures to screen size with ctrl + 2

function on windos photos app to adjust pictures to screen size with ctrl + 2: it was a function on windos photos app to adjust pictures to screen size with ctrl + 2, it dissapear or someting ¿it there any way to get it back?...
  10. Windo 7 professional

Windo 7 professional: Hello I have a window 7 professional on Proline. I have been trying to connect to a wireless wifi but it only has options for a dial up or broadband. I have tried many time to connect or reset but I do not win. Please assist me in this matter....