Windows 10: Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue

Discus and support Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my laptop. It is as if it is in a deepfreeze type state. When I install new software and restart, the installed software is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Klasie Botha, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue

I am having an issue with my laptop. It is as if it is in a deepfreeze type state. When I install new software and restart, the installed software is not there after the restart. I have tried various anti-virus tools but as soon as I download them and install or run, they stop working. I also get BSOD with the two following errors: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. Also I noticed that it changes my laptop name to: LAPTOP-AMPPT6ME, which is not the name it used to be. Another problem is when I go to System Settings => System Protection, then it is on "On" but when I disa

:)

Klasie Botha, Sep 5, 2022

2. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

Hi there.

Anybody can help me with how to clean my computer from this virus:
    Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

Usually, when I run MSERT.exe it says that this virus was eliminated. But I have some questions:

a) Is it a memory-resident malware?

b) Is it launched in my computer startup?

c) Or is it activated when I run some software. How can I know which software is launching it? I guess that MSERT must know.

d) Where it is located?

e) How can I delete it?

f) FINALLY.......IS IT DANGEROUS? (For example, Is my computer safe to use it with my credit card payments)

Regards

Hernán Covarrubias

Mobile: +569 9870 3539

Private mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Hernan Cova, Sep 5, 2022
  3. JasonS_CCS, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue

1. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue - Similar Threads - Win32 DefenderTamperingRestore issue

2. VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore: Can someone please help me i got this problem when i downloaded a software not knowing it has malware in it i deleted the malware and the software but this alert makes me paranoid and i need answer please.i saw others ask the same question and i followed the instrucions that...
  3. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore issue: I am having an issue with my laptop. It is as if it is in a deepfreeze type state. When I install new software and restart, the installed software is not there after the restart. I have tried various anti-virus tools but as soon as I download them and install or run, they...
  4. VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore

VirTool: Win32 / DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi.I have a fully up-to-date HP PAVILION laptop with Windows 11 HOME.I check for updates every day with Windows Update.The PC is protected with Malwarebytes Premium updated in the malware definitions several times a day; I always keep the Windows Defender virus definitions up...
  5. Win32/ExcludeProc.D issue

Win32/ExcludeProc.D issue: I've gone through a couple of different attempts of fixing the issue but with each reboot, it keeps popping up.I have even had HitmanPro delete all malware that it wanted to quarantine, but it still pops up.I have run FRST and attached the link to the results below:FRST:...
  6. How can I Delete win32:Defendertamperingrestore?

How can I Delete win32:Defendertamperingrestore?: The Microsoft anti-virus detects it but can't remove it. I tried running every scan but that didn't work. I tried updating Windows but that didn't work either. I tried third-party anti virus but still didn't work. Sometimes my anti-virus detects it and sometimes it doesn't....
  7. I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday

I received warning for Win32/Defendertamperingrestore everyday: I downloaded a pivot animator 3 months earlier It also downloaded a AVG antivirus free trial version.i deleted the antivirus and the pivot animator.it turned off my windows defender.i backed it up by seeing a youtube video but after that i am getting this...
  8. VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore: Buen día, tengo problemas mi antivirus detecto este virus y lo he estado eliminando varia veces , como puedo eliminarlo definitivamente, no entro a paginas que no sea udemy,youtube correo. gracias de antemano...
  9. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore

Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore: Hi there. Anybody can help me with how to clean my computer from this virus: Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore Usually, when I run MSERT.exe it says that this virus was eliminated. But I have some questions: a Is it a memory-resident malware? b Is it launched in my computer...
  10. Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore caught by Windows Defender

Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore caught by Windows Defender: Just saw this show up on our virus report on one system and one critical server. Microsoft info on it is non-existent and only 5 days old, however. Anyone else see this? Is it just a false positive from turning AV off temporarily at some point in the past? Thanks in advance!...