Windows 10: Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

Discus and support Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled windows and I was reinstalling all the apps including Microsoft office. I was using office deployment tool to install office.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amitesh Baral, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

I recently reinstalled windows and I was reinstalling all the apps including Microsoft office. I was using office deployment tool to install office. After installation I thought I might store the files so I could use them later. So I made a sfx archive with WinRAR but as soon as the archive was complete the sfx file got quarantined and I got severe detection alert from windows defender saying it's a virus named "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml". I hope it's a false alert! Here's the alert and the files I was using.New folder

:)

Amitesh Baral, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Tom O. Win User

False detection from Windows Defender - Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml

Hello, my C# application is being falsely detected as Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml and removed, Windows Defender deletes the file automatically.

It just started happening today.

A little more info, the app uses ILMerge to compress all of the dependencies (.dll files) into one binary.

I think this might be triggering the false detection.

Tom O., Dec 17, 2023
  3. Juniper Win User
    Juniper, Dec 17, 2023
  4. Equation Win User

Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

Microsoft Defender falsely detects Win32/Hive.ZY in Google Chrome, Ele

This is really weird, because I have 2 laptops up to date with Microsoft's latest definition update and one seems to have repeated alerts of MS Defender falsely detecting the Win32/Hive.ZY in Chrome, MS Edge and when opening Windows 10 apps like Settings. While on my other laptop everything seems to be fine with no alerts... both laptops have the latest installation of Windows Definition updates...
    Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection? 4559d1662329166t-microsoft-defender-falsely-detects-win32-hive-zy-google-chrome-ele-capture90390.png

Equation, Dec 17, 2023
Thema:

Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

1. Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection? - Similar Threads - Win32 Bladabindi false

2. Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi: I received a notification from Windows Defender with the following details:Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!mlStatus: Quarantine failedDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items:...
  3. Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi: I received a notification from Windows Defender with the following details:Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!mlStatus: Quarantine failedDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items:...
  4. Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?: I recently reinstalled windows and I was reinstalling all the apps including Microsoft office. I was using office deployment tool to install office. After installation I thought I might store the files so I could use them later. So I made a sfx archive with WinRAR but as soon...
  5. Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml: Apparently it's a trojan virus. I use Windows 10 and I have no idea how to get rid of this virus. Please help. I've looked it up on the internet and I'm getting mixed answers, some people say it's a false positive and others say it's a trojan and there are ways to fix it by...
  6. Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml: Defender shows the option to remove it but when i click it its doesn't do nothing Video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/backdoorwin32bladabindiml/8f3a61f0-0937-44ac-9703-b9941e923668
  7. Detected: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml status: failed

Detected: Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml status: failed: Windows defender picked up a virus and it tells me to start actions. However the actions button does nothing as shown hereI'd remove this with another program such as malwarebytes but since windows defender quarantined the threat malwarebytes doesn't pick it up and obviously...
  8. false positive? Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml

false positive? Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml: after compiling my C++ using the devolper console "cl /EHsc hello.cpp" this triggered my antivirus to say Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml trojan was discovered and it affected "hello.cpp", so false positive or not or this Win32/Sabsik.FT.A!ml the C++ compilor?...
  9. Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml can't be removed

Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml can't be removed: I have tried removing it by the windows defender and even the microsoft safety scanner. But it doesn't appear and can't be removed.could this be a false positive?...
  10. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2