Windows 10: Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi

Discus and support Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I received a notification from Windows Defender with the following details:Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!mlStatus: Quarantine failedDetails: This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Con G, Oct 21, 2024 at 2:23 AM.

1. Con G Win User

Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi

I received a notification from Windows Defender with the following detailsWin32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi :Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!mlStatus: Quarantine failedDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy19\Windows\{D7BFF4AE-10EB-46B8-9A9A-5E8FEE1EFB86}\DellUpdateApp.msiAfter consulting the internet for advice, I did an Offline Scan, which reported that it found nothing.I then ran Malware bytes, which also reported that it found nothing.The only other advice I could find was to delete the affected file manually, however as this is in a Sha

:)

2. AgentTesla!ml / Wacatac.H!ml etc all suddenlyyyy popping up in Windows Defender

Hello Francis. I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Some background on those infections:

Windows Defender detects as Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml · Issue #97 · sonicretro/SonLVL · GitHub

AgentTesla!ml / Wacatac.H!ml etc all suddenlyyyy popping - Microsoft Community

Defender gives adequate real time protection, but when it finds something or you suspect you're infected, you'll want to roll out the bigger artillery to know you're getting the very best and most thorough scans. For this we should use Malwarebyte on-demand protection for malware, and AdwCleaner for the lower level threats and PUPs.

I know you said you ran a Malwarebytes can already but there's some extra steps in this most thorough disinfection procedure, so I would do them all to clean up whatever it finds, including in all the other locations to check, and then test for System Files that might have been damaged:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Greg Carmack, Oct 21, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  3. how to remove Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

how to remove Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Defender / For home / Windows***

Harpreet Singh9, Oct 21, 2024 at 2:25 AM
  4. YosefRR Win User

window's defender saying that the computer has Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml virus but won't take action what to do?

Hello, recently my window defender is telling me that my computer has Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml virus when I'm pressing on the delete option it won't delete it and more than that when I expending details it tells me that the virus is affecting a file that doesn't exists on my computer.
    Should I worry about it?
    Do I really have a virus?
    And what action should I take?
    here is a list of things I tried:
    * downloading another anti virus

*going into boot safe mode and trying to delete it my self(there wasn't anything there)
    *doing an offline scan with window defender

*disabling and enabling the window defender

*deleting the history log

Thema:

1. Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi - Similar Threads - Win32 AgentTesla detected

2. Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32/AgentTesla!ml detected, affecting DellUpdateApp.msi: I received a notification from Windows Defender with the following details:Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!mlStatus: Quarantine failedDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items:...
  3. Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?: I recently reinstalled windows and I was reinstalling all the apps including Microsoft office. I was using office deployment tool to install office. After installation I thought I might store the files so I could use them later. So I made a sfx archive with WinRAR but as soon...
  4. Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win32/Bladabindi!ml What is it? Is it a false detection?: I recently reinstalled windows and I was reinstalling all the apps including Microsoft office. I was using office deployment tool to install office. After installation I thought I might store the files so I could use them later. So I made a sfx archive with WinRAR but as soon...
  5. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found: So i just booted up my pc than after few minutes i got notification from windows defender than it has found a threat i clicked on it and it took me to the page with security stuff i opened protection history to see what it is and it said Win32/Uwamson.A!ml. I started googling...
  6. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?: Hi,My machine is Windows 10 Pro.I am running Windows Defender.Yesterday I got a notification from Windows Defender that a Threat was Blocked and the file was removed.I examined the Defender log and it had detected a Threat which was Blocked, it had removed...
  7. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2
  8. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  9. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  10. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...