Windows 10: Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.

Discus and support Win11 Setup stuck on Pin. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I alt tab I can see there's a Windows security window but it doesn't appear I can use alt tab or clicking to bring it forward. What do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leah Parriott, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.

If I alt tab I can see there's a Windows security window but it doesn't appear I can use alt tab or clicking to bring it forward. What do I do?

:)

Leah Parriott, Jul 8, 2024
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Unable to setup Windows Hello, error: incorrect pin

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

May I know the complete error code or error message that you are receiving when you try to setup Windows Hello?

Do you have any other user account on the computer?

If yes, does Windows Hello work on that account?

If Windows Hello is not setup on other account, please setup it up and check if it works so that we can narrow down the issue for you.

I suggest to remove the pin and setup a new pin on the child account and check if it works with Windows Hello.

Please follow the steps below to remove and re-add the PIN:

• Press Windows logo key + I to open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, remove the pin. There will be prompt to enter password, enter the password and removed the PIN.
    • After the pin is removed, please click on
      Add to setup pin for the account.
    • After setting up a new PIN, try to set up Windows Hello.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Jul 8, 2024
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Can't Setup PIN in windows 10

Hi, Curtis.

Setting up a PIN is one of the options to increase the security level for your device. We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by Yashwanth Kotakuri on this
    thread to know more on how to setup a new PIN.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jul 8, 2024
  4. d1nky Win User

Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.

atx pin stuck in connector

im currently sleeving and well this hasn't happened before until now.

I literally ripped the wire from the pin and now the pin is stuck inside the atx connector and im finding it impossible to get out!

any suggestions?

I have plenty of tools apart from a thin pair of pliers, I cant find them and its effing me off tbh!

thanks guys, and yea noob mistake!

d1nky, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.

1. Win11 Setup stuck on Pin. - Similar Threads - Win11 Setup stuck

2. WIN11 Pin setup without internet access, deleted Ngr folder but stuck in Sign In screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN11 Pin setup without internet access, deleted Ngr folder but stuck in Sign In screen.: Hi, I have a dual boot Win11, both installed on one Nvme drive. After installing latest 22H2 update on both Win11 versions my PIN had to be set again. Unfortunately one of those I disabled internet to keep it "clean" which resulted in being stuck. You need internet access to...
  3. WIN11 Pin setup without internet access, deleted Ngr folder but stuck in Sign In screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN11 Pin setup without internet access, deleted Ngr folder but stuck in Sign In screen.: Hi, I have a dual boot Win11, both installed on one Nvme drive. After installing latest 22H2 update on both Win11 versions my PIN had to be set again. Unfortunately one of those I disabled internet to keep it "clean" which resulted in being stuck. You need internet access to...
  4. Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.

Win11 Setup stuck on Pin.: If I alt tab I can see there's a Windows security window but it doesn't appear I can use alt tab or clicking to bring it forward. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-setup-stuck-on-pin/77e57bc1-e79c-4409-9594-e386496c41e5
  5. Win11 setup question

Win11 setup question: I will be setting uo a number of Win11 computers with the same settings and accounts. Is there a way to automate it ?Ideally I would setup one computer, save those settings to a USB, and use the USB for setting up the other computers.Thanks......
  6. Win11 setup question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 setup question: I will be setting uo a number of Win11 computers with the same settings and accounts. Is there a way to automate it ?Ideally I would setup one computer, save those settings to a USB, and use the USB for setting up the other computers.Thanks......
  7. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  8. New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN

New computer setup stuck on Microsoft PIN: I’m trying to setup a new Lenovo laptop for my son. He made a new Microsoft account, but we can’t get past the Microsoft PIN portion of the startup. If you try to create a PIN it says there’s a problem and you can’t, if you click the ‘skip’ button it takes you back to the...
  9. Windows Hello PIN setup is stuck in illogical loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello PIN setup is stuck in illogical loop: I have a work notebook domain login that has a fingerprint reader. Some time ago, I had problems with my fingerprint identification, but the PC has had two major operating system updates since then. Accordingly, I decided to try setting up fingerprint identification for...
  10. Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup: I tried to set it up with wifi off, I tried to set it up using my voice, but nothing works! I can't even do a fresh install because it already is one! submitted by /u/Blob55 [link] [comments]...