Windows 10: Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?

Discus and support Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running a laptop with two identical external monitors and have pushed Teams onto the laptop's. But once I did, Teams even more of a pain because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LSXXX, Jun 26, 2024 at 7:37 PM.

1. LSXXX Win User

Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?

I am running a laptop with two identical external monitors and have pushed Teams onto the laptop's. But once I did, Teams even more of a pain because it has its own "themes", which consists of a way too dark top bar whatever that's called with very tiny & dim min, max, etc icons. Someone on this site confirmed last week that this is yet another Teams design flaw that can't be fixed.So now I'm wondering if it's possible for me to adjust my laptop's screen resolution so that Teams is larger and I can at least read its terrible user interface without changing the resolution of my other

:)

2. Screen shut down at different intervals

Thank you Ron; but that is the first thing I did when I installed the operating system. That was the fist thing I did on any operating system I installed. Even though, I did it again just to make sure; no luck. Besides, the screen "shuts off" at different
    times. I believe it a Malware program. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your help,

David

David J. Spinelli, Jun 26, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  3. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 26, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  4. Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?

Regarding the object Position across different screen resolutions

Hi ,

There is a familiar question that how I can click on the mouse points(x,y) which was captured in different screen solution.

and Many pals suggested to normalize the old screen resolution coordinates and multiply with new resolution.

i.e.,

function newCoords(oldCoords) {

newCoords.x = oldCoords.x / oldResolution.x * newResolution.x;

newCoords.y = oldCoords.y / oldResolution.y * newResolution.y;

return newCoords;

}

This converts the mouse coordinates to new screen resolution ratio but the icons and other GUI objects in windows doesn't transform their size matching this ratio.

it's not possible to click on the same icon on two different resolutions because of this..

how exactly I can click on the same icon in two different screen resolutions despite the fact the icon won't be in the same ratio.

Note: trying to develop a GUI base automation tool and got struck because of different resolution constraints.

Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens? d633d694-6f44-498c-a3ce-8436f60228e3?upload=true.png

Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens? [​IMG]

Kalai Puthalvan, Jun 26, 2024 at 7:53 PM
Thema:

Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?

1. Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens? - Similar Threads - Win11 set different

2. Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 how to set different resolutions on different screens?: I am running a laptop with two identical external monitors and have pushed Teams onto the laptop's. But once I did, Teams even more of a pain because it has its own "themes", which consists of a way too dark top bar whatever that's called with very tiny & dim min, max, etc...
  3. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  4. How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set different wallpaper for different monitors?: I've looked through every setting on my computer and every forum on a couple sites, none of them have answered my question.I'm trying to set a different wall paper for each of my three monitors. But every time I go into the personalization settings and right click on a...
  5. Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions: Hi, I have 2 monitors, a 27" 1080p and 32" 4K monitor. In display settings, extended desktop, the 1080p monitor is showing as 1/4 the size of the 4k monitor, so the edge to move the mouse between displays is tiny.Is there any way to make the 1080p monitor look more...
  6. Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings - extended desktop - different resolutions: Hi, I have 2 monitors, a 27" 1080p and 32" 4K monitor. In display settings, extended desktop, the 1080p monitor is showing as 1/4 the size of the 4k monitor, so the edge to move the mouse between displays is tiny.Is there any way to make the 1080p monitor look more...
  7. Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different screen resolutions for different Users - Is this possible?: Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. I have a pc which I use for both work and gaming. When gaming I connect my pc to my tv (instead of my usual dual monitors for work). I'd love to be able login to my 'Gaming' user account and for the resolution to be...
  8. Screens are same size but different resolution.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screens are same size but different resolution.: I have 2 screens, my main monitor that is 1440p, and a TV above it that is 1080p. They are identical in size, but due to their different resolutions windows detects the TV as being smaller. This means trying to move the mouse from the top right side of the monitor hits an...
  9. Help setting 2 displays with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help setting 2 displays with different resolutions: Hi I have an Acer 1440x900 @ 60Hz monitor for my PC connected by VGA to my GTX 650 - I have my LG 1920x1080 @ 60Hz (50Hz compatible) TV connected via a long HDMI cable... I currently have the displays mirrored, but the resolution on the TV is the same as the Acer (1440x990...
  10. Herlp setting 2 displays with different resolutions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Herlp setting 2 displays with different resolutions: Hi I have an Acer 1440x900 @ 60Hz monitor for my PC connected by VGA to my GTX 650 - I have my LG 1920x1080 @ 60Hz (50Hz compatible) TV connected via a long HDMI cable... I currently have the displays mirrored, but the resolution on the TV is the same as the Acer (1440x990...