Windows 10: Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers

Discus and support Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I need to set up the ability to remotely access and control multiple computers in my apartment. Neither the computers nor the network are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Princess Wonder Woman, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers

Hello,I need to set up the ability to remotely access and control multiple computers in my apartment. Neither the computers nor the network are business related, they are my own personal computers in my apartment. I have decided to relocate one of my laptops to my bedroom and have two other computers in my living room. The equipment and network are as follows:2 Laptops and 1 desktopOne laptop is a 13 yr old but the HW & OS has been upgraded over the years to the max and this machine is on Win10 Pro the other laptop is approximately 3 years old and is on Win 11 pro and the desktop is a

:)

Princess Wonder Woman, Jul 10, 2024

2. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer?

BryanHand1, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Upgrade Win11 Home to Pro with Win10 Pro license

I purchased a PC with Win11 Home on it.

I have on my Microsoft account a Win10 Pro license from my old PC that is not being used.

Can I use that Win10 Pro license to upgrade my new Win11 Home to Pro?

DrewSpector, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers

Access Win10 Pro Computers from a Win11 Computer per Remote Desktop

I have three Computers at Home. 2 x Win 10 Pro; 1 x Win 10 Home. All my computers don't fullfill the CPU requirements of Win 11. Background of the question is: I would like to stay with my 2x Win 10 Pro computers two years more and upgrade then (Cost).

If I upgrade my Win 10 Home Computer to Win11 - can I access my two Win 10 Pro computers via remote desktop or are there any compatibility issues?

Manfred-DMS, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers

1. Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers - Similar Threads - Win10 Pro Win11

2. Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Pro & Win11 Pro - How to set up unattended remote control between computers: Hello,I need to set up the ability to remotely access and control multiple computers in my apartment. Neither the computers nor the network are business related, they are my own personal computers in my apartment. I have decided to relocate one of my laptops to my bedroom and...
  3. Win10 Pro key for Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro key for Win11: Hi,I’m going to re-install whole OS, and switch from Win10 to Win11.When I previously re-installed OS Win10 to Win10, just upgrade I used old original key for activation and it worked.So my question is, can I still use that same key for installing Win11, or I need to by...
  4. Win10 Pro key for Win11

Win10 Pro key for Win11: Hi,I’m going to re-install whole OS, and switch from Win10 to Win11.When I previously re-installed OS Win10 to Win10, just upgrade I used old original key for activation and it worked.So my question is, can I still use that same key for installing Win11, or I need to by...
  5. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  6. Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Pro to Win11 Upgrade: I have a new computer with win11 Home installed, can I use my win10 Pro license to change to Pro on the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-pro-to-win11-upgrade/64ba0dcc-1e71-48fb-a05e-c56cc42647fb
  7. Upgrade Win11 Home to Pro with Win10 Pro license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade Win11 Home to Pro with Win10 Pro license: I purchased a PC with Win11 Home on it.I have on my Microsoft account a Win10 Pro license from my old PC that is not being used.Can I use that Win10 Pro license to upgrade my new Win11 Home to Pro?...
  8. Upgrade Win11 Home to Pro with Win10 Pro license

Upgrade Win11 Home to Pro with Win10 Pro license: I purchased a PC with Win11 Home on it.I have on my Microsoft account a Win10 Pro license from my old PC that is not being used.Can I use that Win10 Pro license to upgrade my new Win11 Home to Pro?...
  9. Setting up remote desktop Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up remote desktop Win 10 Pro: When I try to access the remote computer, it is showing on my network screen but when I try to access it asks for user but not sure which it wants, but I used my Microsoft Account user, but it says the password is wrong?...
  10. How to Disable Desktop Sync Settings Between Computer and Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Desktop Sync Settings Between Computer and Surface Pro: Hi. So I just got a surface pro 7 and I'm using onedrive with both it and my laptop. My desktops are syncing between both so I'm getting icons that I want to keep on my desktop on my surface pro and vice versa. I found this thread right here where the OP seems to have the...